Sign in to follow this  
Can'tHardlyWait

Finally bought my wedding shoes!!!

Thanks ladies!!! I am pretty excited about the whole thing smile29.gif By the way, for those of you that know me, I bet you can guess what I am wearing on my feet right now as I sit on the couch surfing the internetbunny_4.gif Now if only my seamstress didnt have my wedding dress, I could totally walk around my house in my full wedding attire for the next 3 hours (until FI comes home)smile72.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008 View Post
Galit - i hope they are a size 7 so you can send them to me after your wedding HAHAHA!! nice wink.gif
Sorry girl, they are a 7 1/2... but if that works for you, you know I would totally ship them to Philly after the wedding... once you promise to send them back after your wedidng!!! They can be like the new travelling starfish, only a bit more expensive :)

Those are beautiful!!!

That's so funny because I was going for my dress fitting on Thursday ... I had already bought a pair of shoes, but wanted to do a quick run-through the mall one last time ... I found a pair at Stuart Weitzman that I loved - they were down from $275 to $89 ... they are off getting dyed ...

Definitely a great sale going on!