Photo

Bridesmaids with parasols

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Bride010101

Bride010101
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 12:36 AM

Hi everyone. The other day I know I came across a couple of pictures/slideshows where the BMs have parasols. Of course I didn't save them... and now that I want to show my BMs can't seem to find them.

If someone could direct me to someone who used them... or if you could just post different pictures with either the bride or BMs holding parasols that would be great.

#2 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 12:59 AM

Click the image to open in full size.

Here are my girls with their parasols.

#3 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
      • 1,266 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 12:59 AM

Thanks for asking... i was considering that too! Lets cross our fingers for a reply!!!

#4 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 01:26 AM

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t13311

#5 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 01:27 AM

Try using the advanced search tool & typing in "parasols." You can probably find more threads.

#6 march1508

march1508
            • 117 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 11:39 AM

those are soo pretty..

but do we substitute the parasols for boquets for the bridesmaids..im confused..

i have 2 maid of honors and because everyone is having the same style dress, i wanted to do something so that they are a lil different from the rest of the girls..

originally i was gonna give the 2 maid of honors small bouquets and the bridesmaids were gonna have corsages..but now im torn..

please a lil feedback ladies..thanks..

#7 LadyP

LadyP
              • 3,156 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 12:04 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by march1508
                those are soo pretty..

but do we substitute the parasols for boquets for the bridesmaids..im confused..

i have 2 maid of honors and because everyone is having the same style dress, i wanted to do something so that they are a lil different from the rest of the girls..

originally i was gonna give the 2 maid of honors small bouquets and the bridesmaids were gonna have corsages..but now im torn..

please a lil feedback ladies..thanks..
                Like they told me ... it's your day. Do what you want...

#8 aimee

aimee
                • 1,662 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 12:22 PM

I also had 2 bridesmaids and I gave them flowers for the ceremony and then we used the parasols for some pictures. I still don't have my pictures yet (don't get me started about that...) but when I do get them i'll post some more or I can send them to you via email.

http://Click the image to open in full size.

#9 Bride010101

Bride010101
                  • 1,547 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 03:36 PM

Thanks everyone... especially Morgan! That was just the thread I was looking for...

I swear I used the advanced search last night using parasols in title only and that one wasn't there. Argh... must have spelled it wrong or something.

Anywho... love the pics! I think I might use them instead of flowers for my BMs. They seem so pretty and will save some money/stress dealing with lots of flowers. Thanks everyone!

#10 march1508

march1508
                    • 117 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:23 PM

YES thanks girls..

ive also decided to use them instead of flowers.. my 2 maid of honors will have a different color than the other girls.. the bridemaids dresses are hot pink with a light pink bow around the waste..so i the bridemaids will have hot pink and the 2 bridemaids will have the lighter pink..

u girls are the best!!

u just saved me tons of money..flowers can be so expensive..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users