El Dorado Wine & Champagne Prices

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Millie & George

Millie & George
  • 49 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 07:52 PM

Hello everyone!

This site has been so useful, I just wanted to say a big thanks to all who have posted regarding El Dorado, especially your site visits and pics are fab!! Being based in the UK, it has been so helpful!

Anyway, my question is.....

On the private events, the prices for the wine and champagne for toasts seems to be totally mad, so expensive! Does anyone know if they have a corkage fee if we were to bring our own?? Or any other ideas?

Thanks once again!!

Millie x

#2 nylalany

nylalany
    • 625 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 01:38 PM

My reception is elsewhere but they quoted me $90 per bottle of champagne, $45 for Cava (Spanish sparkling), $35 for Prosseco (Italian sparkling). 5 glasses per bottle / 100 guests - well you can see why we might toast with the included white wine...

#3 nylalany

nylalany
      • 625 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 01:39 PM

Oh - if someone does end up buying their own champagne or California sparkling wine in PDC, can you let me know how much $ a reasonable bottle is (reasonable = a nice $20-$25 bottle here), as maybe I'll bring my own too.

#4 Melba

Melba
        • 132 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:03 PM

I thought you weren't allowed to bring any outside food or beverage. I never specifically asked though. We will have some down time in between the wedding ceremony and reception. While we do pics I was going to have everyone probably meet up at the Martini Bar. I was thinking of doing a more informal toast there before the reception starts. I believe you can get house wine/champagne at any of the bars but if you want a bottle for private reception you have to pay $$$$.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users