Homemade Cranberry Liqueur Recipe
Posted 20 January 2008 - 07:26 PM
Homemade Cranberry Liqueur:
2 Cups Sugar
1 Cup Water
1 (12 oz.) Package Cranberries
3 Cups Vodka
1. Combine sugar & water in a medium saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
2. Place cranberries in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
3. Combine sugar mixture, cranberries and vodka in a large jar.
4. Let stand 3 weeks in a cool dark place, shaking every other day.
5. Strain mixture through cheesecloth lined sieve. Pour into glass jars.
~ Jaime & Martin ~
"Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"
We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!
We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users