Sign in to follow this  
juanslake

Will you wear flip-flops, bare feet, or traditional shoes

I bought 2 pairs of white flip flops (1 of them are the "Just Married" ones) and 1 pair of heels. I'm going to wait til that day and see how I feel! Maybe barefoot to walk up the aisle, flip flops for the way down and heels for the reception.

I am a defiantly a heel girl, but I'm afraid I will sink into the sand during the ceremony. So I think I am going to go with a cute flat thong sandal. I saw a perfect pair of Michael Kors at Neimans yesterday but FH was not really into the $375 price tag they came with.

I still havent quite figured out what I'm doing. I'm thinking about being barefoot but I definitely need a heel so I'll probably be going with some sandals/flip flops with a slight heel for the ceremony & for the reception. But I'll def have flip flops on standby just in case.

It's still up in the air for me. I think I'm going to look for a wedge heel flip-flop thingy. I don't want to sink in the sand in heels but I also don't to be barefeet because I'm leaning towards a more traditional dress.

ladies..

i wanna my bridesmaids to wear bearfoot sandals..

please help me with some websites for them...have anyone seen any Hot pink barefoot sandles..

thanks..

octavia

Quote:
Originally Posted by march1508 View Post
ladies..

i wanna my bridesmaids to wear bearfoot sandals..

please help me with some websites for them...have anyone seen any Hot pink barefoot sandles..

thanks..

octavia

Try here Jewels By Michele - Barefoot Sandals
Barefoot Sandals SWAROVSKI Aurora Borealis SET 6 - 7 - (eBay.ca item 280187765519 end time 27-Jan-08 16:31:00 EST)

Have you all asked the BM's if they mind going barefoot? I'm afraid my BM's may be hysterical about showing their dogs! Plus i think i'm leaning towards a more traditional dress and that may look wierd.... Advice anyone?