o I love them! I really want to make these as my invites, but I dont even know where to start!!!

I think that I'm going to try checking out your template....Thanks a bunch!

Is that papyrus font where you have the word "Details"? I have been trying to find that font. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryztan View Post
o I love them! I really want to make these as my invites, but I dont even know where to start!!!
I think that I'm going to try checking out your template....Thanks a bunch!
Start designing them first. Decide what you want to put on them. Play with the template!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ8108 View Post
Is that papyrus font where you have the word "Details"? I have been trying to find that font. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks!
I have no clue where I got that font from. Let me go home and check on my computer. I will PM you the info. I did get the rest of the fonts from Lorie at Index of /privateimages/theknot/boardingpass
Check to see if one of those fonts are similar. I hear that there is a font called nuptials thats the same. If I have it I will email it to you!!!

Thank you so much for posting the template. It really helped. It gave me great ideas. You did a wonderful as well. How long did it take you to finish this project?

I know this is an old thread, but I have been playing with a few different templates and I did save the fonts but they are still coming up as lines or the letter g. I really don't know what I am doing wrong. Any one help?