Photo

BM's but no GM...How will that work?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
  • 679 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 08:20 PM

I have not read the other replies, so sorry if someone has already suggested this. My cousin got married a couple years ago, and his GM we not able to make it to the wedding. His wife had 2M, so one of them stood next to my cousin.
    Brittney & Peter
    July 12, 2008
    Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#12 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 02:40 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BrittneyD
      I have not read the other replies, so sorry if someone has already suggested this. My cousin got married a couple years ago, and his GM we not able to make it to the wedding. His wife had 2M, so one of them stood next to my cousin.
      Thanks for that suggestion. I actually thought of that too. I'm trying to figure out if they will stand next to us, my 3 BM's & maybe his 1 GM, or if we'll stand alone & just have them take seats right after I come down the aisle. Would that be weird?

#13 kayasmom

kayasmom
      • 15 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 09:33 PM

Yep - you cant let tradition dictate what you want. I have a MOH and 2 flower girls and no GM. My MOH will stand by me and the little girls are going to have little pillows in the front for them to sit on.

#14 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,193 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 09:42 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by kayasmom
          Yep - you cant let tradition dictate what you want. I have a MOH and 2 flower girls and no GM. My MOH will stand by me and the little girls are going to have little pillows in the front for them to sit on.
          Thanks! I decided to keep my girls & forget about the GM. Also, I love the pillow idea. Thats very cute.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users