Sign in to follow this  
Christine

Hello

My name is Christine, I live in Alexandria, Virginia and am getting married July 19, 2007 at Beaches Boscabel in Ocho Rios, Jamaica.

My fiance and I got engaged in March of 2006 and have been together for three years. We will be getting married on the 4th anniversary of our first date.

If anyone got married at Beaches Boscabel or knows anyone who did I would love any information they can provide me.

Hello and Welcome! I am not familiar with Jamaica but I believe there are one or two Jamaica brides around the forum hear! And there is a ton of info on general DW stuff. Good luck, let us know how we can help.

Ann,

we originally planned on Maui but it was getting to be too much so I looked into all inclusives and Sandals and Beaches seemed like a good fit for my family and so Jamaica became the place. I am a teacher-so it is my nature to be overly organized, it drives my fiance crazy sometimes, since I drive him crazy with wedding stuff sometimes.

Hi Christie...welcome! Can I come to your wedding? Ha Ha just kidding. I have never been to Jamaica, but it is on my list of places to visit. I heard it is paradise there and sounds like it will be a perfect place for a wedding!

Let us know of any DW questions you have!