Paradisus Palma Real Pictures

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jarauz

jarauz
  • 251 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 12:04 AM

Hey PPR Brides,

Here are some picture that I posted on shutterfly. I really recommend that when you go you do the excersions, we did the Carribean Festival Party Boat which included snorkeling/drinks/light refreshments/and entertainment. It was really fun we paid like $70 but it was worth it. Well any questions please let me know. I'll be glad to help.

Jessica

paradisuspalmareal.shutterfly.com

#2 jarauz

jarauz
    • 251 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 12:04 AM

Hey PPR Brides,

Here are some picture that I posted on shutterfly. I really recommend that when you go you do the excersions, we did the Carribean Festival Party Boat which included snorkeling/drinks/light refreshments/and entertainment. It was really fun we paid like $70 but it was worth it. Well any questions please let me know. I'll be glad to help.

Jessica

#3 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 03:01 PM

Thanks so much for the pics. How did you like the resort? Restaurants? Service?
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#4 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 04:10 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jarauz
          Hey PPR Brides,

Jessica

awesome pics! can't wait to hear more about your visit -- and really can't wait for my April honeymoon at PPR!!!

#5 jarauz

jarauz
          • 251 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 10:27 PM

Food was great! Honestly I always ate at the buffet, and we had dinner once at the italian restaurant (I forgot the name of it). The only one restaurant that needed reservations was the habachi style restaurant. (also forgot the name to it). But, I loved everyone was nice an friendly. We made friends with the bartenders the first day we got there and there after they were great. Boy, did we drink during our stay. I'm telling you I had no complaints at all, it was beautiful. the maids were great. My friend one nite drunk a little too much and then vomited all over the place the next day I felt so bad when the maid came to clean. But, she was great, we joked and danced and gave her a great tip for the mess. I actually went to Claire's and bought many jewlery accessories, like little necklaces with matching earrings and bracelets. We gave the maids little sets, it was very inexpensive and boy did they appreciate it, they were so happy. Every time we got to our room we had many little towel and flower arrangments on our bed. I'm looking forward to the Paradisus Punta Cana. I've heard great things about it. I just confirmed my date today for May 22,2009. (unfortuantely my original date for the 5/23 was taken). Anyone with PPC info please let me know.

thanks

Jessica

#6 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 05:08 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jarauz
              Food was great! Honestly I always ate at the buffet, and we had dinner once at the italian restaurant (I forgot the name of it). The only one restaurant that needed reservations was the habachi style restaurant. (also forgot the name to it). But, I loved everyone was nice an friendly. We made friends with the bartenders the first day we got there and there after they were great. Boy, did we drink during our stay. I'm telling you I had no complaints at all, it was beautiful. the maids were great. My friend one nite drunk a little too much and then vomited all over the place the next day I felt so bad when the maid came to clean. But, she was great, we joked and danced and gave her a great tip for the mess. I actually went to Claire's and bought many jewlery accessories, like little necklaces with matching earrings and bracelets. We gave the maids little sets, it was very inexpensive and boy did they appreciate it, they were so happy. Every time we got to our room we had many little towel and flower arrangments on our bed. I'm looking forward to the Paradisus Punta Cana. I've heard great things about it. I just confirmed my date today for May 22,2009. (unfortuantely my original date for the 5/23 was taken). Anyone with PPC info please let me know.

thanks

Jessica
              Thanks for the info!

And just look through the Dominican Republic thread or use Advanced Search for "paradisus punta cana" or "ppc". I have started numerous trheads with pics, info, etc.

Everything I have received just about I have posted on here.

Good Luck!

#7 foxytv

foxytv
              • VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 05:11 PM

Thanks for those pics! They are great and appreciate you sharing!!!

#8 jarauz

jarauz
                • 251 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:13 PM

Thanks Foxytv, Hope To Hear Nack From You After Your Wedding And I Can't Wait To See Pics Or Good Details.

Jessica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users