Paradisus Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:43 PM

PPC is fantastic. My review and tons of pics are in the DR threads and should help answer a lot of your questions. We had an absolutely top-notch beach reception and the best wedding day ever.

#32 CaribbeanBride

CaribbeanBride
    • 7 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:27 PM

Hello PPC Brides!

Does anyone know were i can find pics of receptions at PPC? I want to see the different restaurants and the website doesnt give me much to go from. Do you think the WC will send me some pics? I reached out to her and she just sent me the wedding packages and didnt answer my questions. Her name is Lauren. Did anyone work with her and was it a good experience?

Thanks!

#33 littleyello

littleyello
      • 5 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:45 PM

Our wedding is 9/17/10 and we've been working with Lauren. Let's just say I'm not surprised that she hasn't answered any of your questions :-/

#34 littleyello

littleyello
        • 5 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:46 PM

Oh, I forgot... here's a link to all the PPC pics

http://picasaweb.goo...adisuspuntacana

#35 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
          • 232 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 05:55 AM

how did it go?

Originally Posted by niecimar 

Hi,

Im having my wedding on june 5, 2010. I will have an estimated 70 people and since it will be in June I wanted a place with AC. I have selected the Romantico Restaurant. I have never been to PPC so I'm hoping I made the right choice. D

#36 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
            • 232 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 05:57 AM

hey hun i cant find it can u send me the link please=)

Originally Posted by foxytv 

PPC is fantastic. My review and tons of pics are in the DR threads and should help answer a lot of your questions. We had an absolutely top-notch beach reception and the best wedding day ever.

#37 Meliss717

Meliss717
              • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 09:53 AM

Hi Ladies, 

We're just getting started!  Travel agent is working on getting us group rates, hoping to lock down the date this coming week.  We chose destination for the simplicity and this resort seems to have wonderful reviews.  I know this resort has wedding packages which is great, but I was wondering about colors...?  I would like to pick a bridesmaid dress color but I'm terrified of them not matching decor and flower colors.  Did the wedding planner send you examples of flower arrangements?  How does all that coordination work?  Any advise or suggestions would be fantastic!

Thanks, 

Melissa

#38 Miss Sunshyne

Miss Sunshyne
                • 222 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:40 PM

This shoudl help you :)

http://picasaweb.goo...adisuspuntacana

11.12.2011 "Living for the Love of you" Paradisus Punta Cana

#39 sc1973

sc1973
                  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:39 AM

Hi!  We had our wedding on May 15th at the Paradisus Punta Cana.  I just wanted to say how beautiful and perfect everything was from the flowers to the food.  I couldn't have dreamed of a more lovely experience.  Please feel free to ask any questions about the process.  I know I would have benefitted from some advice throughout the planning stages!  

#40 cdc150

cdc150
                    • 332 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:18 AM

I would love to hear what package you got, reviews, photographer, etc1

Originally Posted by sc1973 

Hi!  We had our wedding on May 15th at the Paradisus Punta Cana.  I just wanted to say how beautiful and perfect everything was from the flowers to the food.  I couldn't have dreamed of a more lovely experience.  Please feel free to ask any questions about the process.  I know I would have benefitted from some advice throughout the planning stages!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users