Sign in to follow this  
Otis1230

Paradisus Punta Cana Brides

Our royal service Ocean view was the same situation. We had to have 10 rooms booked and all our guests got transfer for free. and we got upgraded to ocean view royal- but if ocean front is available will be moved

I'm wondering if any of you ladies can help me ...

I'm loving several resorts in Punta Cana right now ... Paradisus being one of them.

Are there any resorts where you can have a symbolic ceremony in english? I'm not sure how I feel about the translating...

thanks in advance!

I'm not sure if any of the resorts offer the ceremony in english, but I was married at PPR in August and the translation wasn't bad. I think it added to the whole island wedding experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie272 View Post
I'm not sure if any of the resorts offer the ceremony in english, but I was married at PPR in August and the translation wasn't bad. I think it added to the whole island wedding experience.
offtopic2.gif This has nothing to do with PPC, but I noticed you were married in August. Would you mind telling me what the weather was like?

So did the coordinator just translated the ceremony for you? I have a very close friend (she was actually there when FI and I met) that is fluent in Spanish and I thought it would be nice to incorporate her in the wedding by asking her to translate. Do you think that would be too degrading of a task?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkletoes View Post
offtopic2.gif This has nothing to do with PPC, but I noticed you were married in August. Would you mind telling me what the weather was like?

So did the coordinator just translated the ceremony for you? I have a very close friend (she was actually there when FI and I met) that is fluent in Spanish and I thought it would be nice to incorporate her in the wedding by asking her to translate. Do you think that would be too degrading of a task?
It was pretty hot. It didn't rain much when we were there, but there was a hurricane that passed by just the week before our wedding.

We did have the wedding coordinator translate for us, but they give you the option to have whoever you want translate. I don't think it's degrading to ask a friend to do it. Ask her how she feels about it, she may want to.

We are doing the beach reception from 5-8. Not chill-out chic, just the basic, but we've got closer to 40 guests. We'll have a dance floor and bringing our own centerpieces.