25 replies to this topic

#11 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 December 2006 - 06:28 PM

i totally second what kash said...you have been such a great friend to all of us...and we are here to listen and support you...vent away!!

if i were closer, i would take marty out for a night just to get her out of your hair.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#12 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 06:32 PM

Hmm Sarah were are you,, I think since you live close then it's on you.. ROFL..

#13 gkashmira

gkashmira
    • 1,962 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 07:40 PM

You want to come visit me in LA? We have a futon! It would be lots of fun!!!

We can go get mani/pedis (these are really cheap here), eat delicious food, enjoy the warm weather...
      Kashmira & Dan
      Happily married since June 16, 2007
      http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
      Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
      Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#14 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 08:56 PM

Hey Tammy, really late to reply but wanted to give my support also. Hang in there, and yes, take a breather from the wedding. Enjoy Christmas and make the limited time you spend with Cain, quality!!!
        My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#15 -Kate-

-Kate-
        • VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 09:07 PM

You poor thing!

You can ship her out to Seattle if you need to. In fact, put her on a train ride out here - it will take longer. And I'm really good at being rude to people when I need to be.

#16 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
          • VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 09:09 PM

Hey Tammy - I'll trade your FMIL for my F-step son.... (when I read the F in my head does not stand for future!!)

#17 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 09:52 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
              Hey Tammy - I'll trade your FMIL for my F-step son.... (when I read the F in my head does not stand for future!!)
              I SOOOOO know what your talking about Christa..

#18 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 09:54 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by gkashmira
                You want to come visit me in LA? We have a futon! It would be lots of fun!!!

We can go get mani/pedis (these are really cheap here), eat delicious food, enjoy the warm weather...

Kash I miss California, I lived there for 4 years and I miss it SO much. Course I lived in a small town called Lemoore (does anyone know if it) it's about 45 mintues away from Fresno. My Ex was in the service and he was stationed there. I would go there in a heart beat but you would have to kick me out because I wouldn't want to leave.. :-)

#19 NATASHA

NATASHA
                • 646 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 01:05 AM

Such great advice from everyone. Hang in there!
                  Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#20 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 10:53 AM

******UPDATE*******

You girls would be so proud of me, I made dinner last night and when it was done I told Marty if she was hungry I had dinner ready. She has been eating cereal for the past week and a half at night.. So she came down and we ate dinner together, the B*tch still didn't say she was sorry for what she said, at this point I don't think that is ever going to happen. Cain's lucky I love him so much because it about killed me last night asking her to eat dinner...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users