• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#81 KarmaB

KarmaB
  • 796 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 05:10 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by StephanieMN
    He has had a visitor pass but that ended a few weeks ago. Does anyone know how I would find out who someones parole officer is?
    You said he was paroled in WI, right? I just looked up the parole departments website for WI and there is a phone number to call. I'm sure they would be more than happy to give you his Parole Officers name, especially if he is breaking the law by being in MN illegally.

Try this link:

Wisconsin Department of Corrections

But as Kashmira said, be careful before you do call, maybe even give him a day or two to actually leave your mom's house.

I'm keeping your family in my prayers.

#82 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 04 February 2008 - 05:52 PM

i agree it might be best if you give a day or two for him to leave... if he doesnt, then i would totally call the WI dept of corrections and see what they tell you to do. when you speak to them you should mention the incident of verbal abuse and say that you're concerned for your mom's safety. im guessing they can probably also put you in touch with local law enforcement to talk about how to best deal with the situation.

#83 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
    • 1,798 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 05:58 PM

This is what my sister and I have decided to do. We are giving him a few days and most of the time he is at work. So right now he is not there and I am pretty sure she is at work.

I told my sister if I find out he is there by the end of the week I will be contacting them.
      Thanks for the website.

#84 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
      • 933 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 06:04 PM

oh stephanie! I am so sorry you are going through this! I will say a prayer for you! I hope you did well on your test, i don't know how you could even think to take it!
        My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#85 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:37 PM

Stephanie I just wanted you to know that your mom is really lucky to have a daughter like you. She may not realize everything that you are doing now is to protect her but i'm sure she will come to her senses soon.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#86 -Kate-

-Kate-
          • VIP Member
          • 7,676 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 08:07 PM

Good lord woman - stay strong! And yes call his PO. Call and call and call until they give you the name.

#87 Celina

Celina
            • Banned
            • 2,811 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 04:05 AM

Good luck with all of this Stephanie. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Don't wait too long to make that phone call. Be strong in protecting your mom. Sometimes as kids, we have to reverse our roles and be the parents. Right now your mom isn't seeing the whole picture. She needs you girls right now and doesn't even know it. Take care sweetie. You are doing the right thing.
              "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#88 Copita

Copita
              • 979 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 10:34 AM

You are doing all that you can. I'm not sure why she would not let you in her home but he def sounds like bad news. Verbal abuse could escalate to physical. And hopefully she won't shut you guys out because things could get worse (but hopefully not).
                She is a grown woman and should know that letting a man like that stay in her home AFTER the fact is a bad bad bad idea.

#89 Copita

Copita
                • 979 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 10:39 AM

You are doing all that you can. I'm not sure why she would not let you in her home but he def sounds like bad news. Verbal abuse could escalate to physical. And hopefully she won't shut you guys out because things could get worse (but hopefully not).
                  She is a grown woman and should know that letting a man like that stay in her home AFTER the fact is a bad bad bad idea. Hang in there.

#90 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
                  • 4,881 posts
                  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
                  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
                  • LocationNew York

Posted 05 February 2008 - 03:11 PM

Stephanie:

First, I'm SO sorry you have to go thru this at all. It's awful - I can't even imagine...

Second, call the PO. Call now. Relay what happened with your mom calling scared, then not letting you in. Get this started because it may not be something that happens in a day, and god forbid anything else go wrong.

You are in our thoughts and prayers. Let us know if we can do anything.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users