Photo

Travel Agency? Help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bavaro-Princess

Bavaro-Princess
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 04:33 PM

Hi ladies I am having a bit of a dilemma… I have a timeshare that allows me to get 4 rooms in the Bavaro Princess and all I have to pay is the all inclusive fee per person per day… the thing is that well since I was having a destination wedding no one was interested in attending except for the family members… and now I am having people come out of the woodworks saying that they want to attend…

The thing is that the resort only gives me 4 rooms and I begged and pleaded for 10 rooms and by the grace of God they are not reserving 10 rooms for me…but that’s only enough for me and my family and now I need more rooms and well I cant get any more rooms… and this brakes my heart…

Soon I am going to be mailing out a letter to all of my guest to let them know about wedding updates and all… I will like to get a travel agency to take care of all of the guest who I cant get a room for ... would any of you recommend anyone

I don’t know what to do… I wanted a really small intimate wedding and now everybody wants to attend… I know I should be excited but im freaking out…

Thank you for your help

#2 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 04:51 PM

Check with AAA Vacations in your area.

Or check around with numerous TA's to see who specializes in the DR.

Or just have your guests book on their own.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users