Photo

Chandlyn @ Riu

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 mopher

mopher
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 05:48 PM

I know Chandlyn has an assistant, but that name doesn't ring a bell....scares me too as I get married 5 days after you. When did you get the e-mail. Chandlyn e-mailed me two nights ago

#12 jmhein

jmhein
    • 665 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 05:56 PM

I just got the email today. I miss Chandlyn! Where did she go? Doesnt she love me anymore? :P
      ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#13 chicago88

chicago88
      • 699 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 06:25 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by kitcatkit
        I had asked RIU weddings to confirm document requirements they re-directed my request to Shally-Ann at ROR. Is it possible they have a new coordinator?
        Oh, I hope she'll be sticking around for a few more weeks?

This already happened to me with my TA half way through my planning...she took a leave of absence. Please don't let this happen again!!

Maybe, she's just a new assistant - let's not get too worked up yet

Therese & Jay
        Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
        http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#14 jmhein

jmhein
        • 665 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 06:42 PM

I have gone through THREE TA's! First one went on mat leave, second one was a nutjob and got fired. Third one is working out OK, but I agree, I really dont want to have a switcheroo on the wedding coordinator as well...! I will reply to Shally-Ann tonight and ask her politely what happened to Chandlyn, then I will let you all know....
          ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#15 chicago88

chicago88
          • 699 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 06:46 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jmhein
            I have gone through THREE TA's! First one went on mat leave, second one was a nutjob and got fired. Third one is working out OK, but I agree, I really dont want to have a switcheroo on the wedding coordinator as well...! I will reply to Shally-Ann tonight and ask her politely what happened to Chandlyn, then I will let you all know....
            Are you serious - 3rd TA That's crazy. Let us know what you find out...

Therese & Jay

#16 bobbi-francis

bobbi-francis
            • 186 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:05 PM

Let's just all try to stay as optimistic as possible until we find out what's going on. I want to just think maybe she's on vacation; but why would Shally-Ann be making appointments to meet with brides in feb...wouldnt Chandlyn's vacation be over by Feburary??

#17 bobbi-francis

bobbi-francis
              • 186 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:06 PM

February I should say....teeheee

#18 Birdie07

Birdie07
                • 1,218 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 12:47 AM

Weird,
                  I always got emails from her assisstant and her name was Nekeisha. She said Chandlyn was on vacation and that was September. If I was her I'd need vacations. Hahaa. To answer her attitude question. I'm quite a bubbly person too and she was super sweet. I could tell she was a busy lady so I didn't want to bother her every five seconds. But she is very patient.

#19 chicago88

chicago88
                  • 699 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 02:48 PM

I was just checking my e-mails and the last one I got from Chandlyn was last Friday the 18th. I bet she's just another assistant!!

Therese & Jay

#20 bobbi-francis

bobbi-francis
                    • 186 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 11:02 PM

Hey Ladies!! It must definitely be another assistant. It is now 9pm on 1/23/08 and i just recieved an email from Chandlyn confirming my plantation reservation for 4 hours...No Fret my Pets!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users