ccarmany - just sent!

#23 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 03:09 PM

have you decided on your resort??

#24 Dez921714

• 1,489 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 03:41 PM

Wow! Thanks for this attachment!! It's very helpful :)
          http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#25 jreule

• 160 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 08:25 PM

Awesome!! Thanks so much!!

#26 caracolgin

• 80 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 08:45 PM

Thanks sooo much for posting this!! It really helps me!

#27 Elizabeth

• 100 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:30 PM

Thank you! It really helps with the blind decision we have to make!

#28 BarefootBride

• 1,266 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Opice34

And also - Le Meridien appears to have a great spa. (I didn't get any services, but they gave us a tour and it looks lovely.)

And I still love the reception terrace at Le Meridien!
                  You are right! The spa is nice! Since it stormed my whole time there we ended up at the spa!

#29 SIMBASIM

• 466 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Opice34
                    I'm still pretty new here, but I have gotten so much help from everyone and I'd like to return the favor! I just returned from a site inspection trip in Cancun. I have attached the questionnaire we used when meeting with the Wedding Coordinators, and also a quick pro/con list of each site. (See tab 2 in the document.)

We were searching for a location that could accomodate a wedding for 100 people. We also wanted something that would be easy for our guests to get to, and a place where they would feel comfortable.

We ended up touring the Hyatt Cancun Caribe, Hilton Cancun Golf & Spa Resort, Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Casa Magna Marriott, JW Marriott, and Le Meridien Cancun Resort & Spa.

We were probably looking for different things than most people (for example, we're planning to get married during football season, and with many football fans in attendance, a sports bar was imperative to us). I'm guessing most people wouldn't care about that. :)

So, our review may not apply at all for what you're looking for, but I know a lot of people don't get the chance for a site visit, so I thought I'd post this just in case it helps someone.

Overall, even if you don't get a site visit, I think you'll be fine wherever you go. They have truly made a business out of this, and while we liked some resorts more than others, I think we'd be fine anywhere. It really just depends on what you're looking for.

I have pictures of each place as well and I will try to post them in this thread this evening.

If you have any other questions about the sites we visited, just let me know! We asked a million questions!
                    Football season not important? This was the first thing I had to consider before planning a wedding!!! LOL!

#30 Jessica&Adam

• 159 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:50 PM

Hello! I would absolutely love to see the attachment...could someone please send it to me please? My email is jholland@hyatt.com.

Thanks a ton! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users