Sign in to follow this  
Opice34

Back from Cancun Site Inspections - Reviews Attached

Your post is great for any girl looking into Cancun. I wish I could of visited all of the places we were interested in. I would of loved to get to see each resort. That's great you were able to. Great post!

This is great! And what a good idea. FI and I are going down to look at a couple of hotels in a couple of weeks. Definitely going to steal your ideas!

I'm glad you guys are finding this helpful! I think it would be hard to pick a place without seeing it.

I also thought of one more pro of the Casa Magna Marriott that I forgot to put on the spreadsheet....Casa Magna has a great sports bar. Much better than the Hilton.

And also - Le Meridien appears to have a great spa. (I didn't get any services, but they gave us a tour and it looks lovely.)

And I still love the reception terrace at Le Meridien!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNGT1008 View Post
Aw... I don't have enough points to open this, but I would be really interested to see it. Would you mind to e-mail it to me? The address is lindsay_ng_22@yahoo.com. Thank you!!!

i gave you some points

THANKS SO MUCH!! That review is awesome and I know it is going to help tons of people on here! Thanks for emailing it to me!! cheer2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opice34 View Post
LNGT - Just sent!

Barefoot - what time of year were you there when it stormed the whole time?
If Im not mistaken it was June I think. But then it had a beach! I cant imagine!