Photo

Im New with 6 weeks to Go!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Jackie

Jackie
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 10:26 PM

Maybe just try concentrating on one thing. Stop thinking about everything at once, which seems to be what gets you overwhelmed. Put your mind on one task and tackle it. Then give yourself a breather for a day or two and move on to the next thing.
    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#12 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 01:13 AM

welcome! make a list and let us know what you still have left to do, and what you need help with. give us a challange - and we'll do what we can!

#13 JENGONDA9

JENGONDA9
      • 163 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 02:10 PM

You are so right about making a list! I made one when I hit 8 weeks because it seemed like I had so many little things to take care of yet - and I did, there were like 20 little things. I just looked at it yesterday and i had all but one of them done. I try to focus on one thing at a time and that seems to help with the stress.
        Jen & Aaron
        January 13, 2007

#14 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 December 2006 - 02:21 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by leafsbride
        List
        I guess the most important thing I have on my to do list is to make a list!!!
        I keep thinking of things to do but when I sit down to do them I feel so overwhelmed that I just put them off further. It is tough with Christmas being in the middle because I keep telling myself "Ill do it after Christmas". Unfortunately now I have alot of things to do after Christmas and that only leaves me 3 weeks.
        we have a ton of info here that might help you....welcome lettrs, etc. just let us know what you are thinking of doing and we can help find it for you!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users