Getting married in Playa del Carmen - June '08

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

• 344 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 01:22 PM

I had to choose a resort that would accomodate children too, we have booked for Dreams resort Cancun, but as you say its not an easy choice, hope you find what your looking for here, happy planning!

#12 dallas_texas09

• 113 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 01:31 PM

We stayed at the Occidental Grand Xcaret. It's a family resort so kids are allowed. OGX is right by Playa del Carmen -- only a few minutes cab drive from the resort to downtown Playa del Carmen (cab ride cost $10 one way). Our guests and I went downtown a few times for some shopping, dinner, and to enjoy the night life!

#13 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
      • 2,171 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 08:00 PM

Welcome to the forum!! :)

#14 jean-marcus

• 1,565 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 08:17 PM

im photographing a wedding down in play a in april. i forget which resort it is exactly but the bride said its like a couple resorts all next to each other with a huge central court yard. and one of them allows children. i can find out which resort it is if you would like...

#15 Samantha S

Samantha S
          • 369 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 12:31 AM

Welcome and good luck! You'll find all you need here!

#16 h&a

• 321 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 02:34 AM

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I finally decided on the Royal Playa del Carmen and firmed up the date today... the date is June 4 '08! I'm happy with my choice... plus it kind of works out as my fiance's parents are divorced and one set will be staying at one resort and the other at the other sister property! lol...
              Now onto all the fun planning stuff like OTT bags, picking a photographer, etc. I checked out the forums... you guys have great ideas!!!

#17 Can'tHardlyWait

• 812 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 01:23 PM

congratulations on picking a location! I swear, that is the hardest part of planning a destination wedding. Good luck and happy planning :)

#18 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:02 PM

to the forum! Happy Planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users