Photo

Steel band

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mopher

mopher
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 03:24 AM

Did/Is anyone hiring the steel band for the ceremony.

I want to hire them, but I am confused as to what time I should hire them for. I only want to order them for an hour.

Would they play songs as you walk down the aisle...can you give them songs you would like them to play

#2 JamaicaBride08

JamaicaBride08
    • 110 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 11:53 AM

I'm having them for the service (to walk down the isle) and then for pictures and rumpunch after. I'm just having an hour as well.

I don't know what songs, but I figured that they'll have a list since it's so common...

#3 juanslake

juanslake
      • 111 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 12:33 PM

I'm having them for the ceremony and cocktail reception immediately following the ceremony. THey probalbly know a lot of the popular songs but would they know the song you gave them?

#4 mopher

mopher
        • 60 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 06:10 PM

That is what I thought I would do too, but was worried that it would be a waste of money because they wouldn't being playing during the actual ceremony and we may be too busy with pictures to even pay attention to them

#5 mopher

mopher
          • 60 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 06:12 PM

That is what I thought I would do too, but was worried that it would be a waste of money because they wouldn't being playing during the actual ceremony and we may be too busy with pictures to even pay attention to them

#6 mopher

mopher
            • 60 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 06:00 PM

May seem like a stupid question...but does the steel band also sing?

#7 juanslake

juanslake
              • 111 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 06:13 PM

Hmmmm. I don't know. There are a few brides that have used them. Maybe they'll have the answer!
                NEW BRIDES!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users