• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 12:30 PM

Kelley has a little one too - probably over a year, or close to 2 by now. we'll figure out someone to watch them! lol

#22 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 01:27 PM

How exciting!!!! Another Las Caletas girl. Remember when Ann was the only one??

#23 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 01:37 PM

How exciting Jamie! Congrats. My wedding is coming up shortly so I hope to be able to provide some more insight. But all the other girls have done such a good job, I'm not sure there's more info to give.
        Happily married since 2008

#24 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 02:01 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Christa
          How exciting!!!! Another Las Caletas girl. Remember when Ann was the only one??
          I DO!! It was so lonely. lol But it was sooo hard to find info. on Caletas when I first started. I wasn't overly into this forum at first, just because Caletas is kind of a unique location and I wasn't sure if I'd have some of the same questions, etc. But so glad I stuck around! And then I gave Nicole the link to the forum, and she referred a handful of brides here. Not sure she still does, but the group is definitely growing. YAY!

#25 TA Lindsay

TA Lindsay
          • 413 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 04:28 PM

Yay!! I'll totally be there - Ann, we'll find a babysitter for the little one, it'll be one big party! Look out Jamie - your wedding may get a whole lot bigger!!!!

Maybe we should prewarn Nicole & Kelly? LOL

#26 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
            • 1,876 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 04:55 PM

That is so exciting Jaime....Looking forward to hearing that your date is confirmed!!! :)
              My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
              Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#27 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 05:54 PM

I got an email from Nicole today and it looks like we are on!!! Thankfully they are going to let us pay our deposit in June and she just said if anyone else shows interest in that date they'll let us know and go from there.

Sounds like we're a GO though!!!!

P.S. I find it a little odd/disturbing that our "other" WC has not contacted us ONCE since we met up with her. I've sent her at least 2 emails since then and NADA. We wanted to use her to organize our WD but I'm not sure that's going to happen now... This just shows how exemplary the staff at LC is and why we have decided to have our ceremony there. I can't even count the number of emails I've received from both Nicole & Kelley since our site visit.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#28 Chiquita

Chiquita
                • 2,674 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 06:01 PM

Congrats Jaime that is great news!! :)

#29 Chiquita

Chiquita
                  • 2,674 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 06:02 PM

Congrats Jaime that is great news!! :)

#30 TA Lindsay

TA Lindsay
                    • 413 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 06:03 PM

Yay! Congrats Jaime!!!!! Welcome to the LC Club!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users