Photo

Getting Married at the Moon Palace

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Vanessa

Vanessa
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 10:58 PM

Hi all. I've just joined the site and find it very informative. I'm wondering if anyone has been married at the Moon Palace resort and has any tips as far as setting up the reception/dinner. We have over 50 guests attending so I chose a private dinner on an outdoor terrace. I'm looking for a good decorating company to help me!

#2 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 03:18 AM

Welcome to the site! You will find lots of great information.

#3 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 10:31 AM

to the forum! You'll find tons of ideas and info here. Happy planning!!!

#4 CTHawaii14

CTHawaii14
        • 488 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 10:32 AM

Welcome to the site. Good luck and I am sure you will find lots of information on here.

#5 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
          • 4,881 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
          • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
          • LocationNew York

Posted 17 January 2008 - 10:44 AM

Congratulations, and welcome!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#6 foxytv

foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 10:46 AM

I don't know anything about Moon Palace ... but I am sure it will be beautiful!

Congrats and happy planning!

#7 kiahjane

kiahjane
            • 159 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 12:18 PM

Hi there! Congrats and welcome! I am getting married at the Moon Palace in April. We're doing a private reception on the Art Terrace and I'm waiting for pricing on centerpieces, linen upgrades, etc. We are doing it all through the resort. I know that they deal specifically with a company. You may want to double check to see if they will allow you to bring in and outside vendor b/c I understand they can be "difficult" about that.

#8 kbear

kbear
              • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 12:25 PM

Hi, I am also getting married at Moon Palace in May, I have researched this a lot I may know some things, however we are only having a cocktail party. When is your wedding? I knwo the MP have some beautiful options online you can look at as to favors and set ups for tables with decorations and things if you have not looked at them already you may want to do so as they look really nice!!
                Congratulations!
                kari

#9 bride2be

bride2be
                • 60 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 01:07 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by kiahjane
                  Hi there! Congrats and welcome! I am getting married at the Moon Palace in April. We're doing a private reception on the Art Terrace and I'm waiting for pricing on centerpieces, linen upgrades, etc. We are doing it all through the resort. I know that they deal specifically with a company. You may want to double check to see if they will allow you to bring in and outside vendor b/c I understand they can be "difficult" about that.
                  Hey There! Where is the Art Terrace? Is that by one of the gazebos?

#10 bride2be

bride2be
                  • 60 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 01:09 PM

I am an MP Bride as well....wedding coming up in just over a month. Congrats to you!...and welcome.

We have 57 guests coming and are having a private receptions as well. I think we will keep our decorations fairly simple; using only tealights and seashells. Sorry I can't be any help about the decoration company. I think my WC had sent some info on prices for decorations though (and they were expensive!) Do you have an assigned WC yet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users