Photo

Boycott Tyra Banks

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:54 PM

That's sad. She does seem fake at times. Let's hope she has an explanation or an apology.

#22 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
    • 1,097 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 07:11 PM

While I don't think it is right to message such a sensitive topic this way, I think there can also be an extreme dark side of this as well. I do not watch her show, I think it very superficial--so this sounds like a topic she should stay away from.....

#23 Emily&Matt

Emily&Matt
      • 144 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 02:20 PM

It was more than unkind, it was downright cruel of her to exploit those women and the emotional anguish they are going through. It was all done for money. We should boycott not only Tyra Banks but all of those types of "talk-show" programs that merchandise people and their private problems. I think it's a sick form of voyeurism.

#24 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
        • 712 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 07:33 PM

Wow thats crazy. I won't go as far as boycotting her show bc I rarely have ever watched it. But a few years ago I was into Top Model. I really don't think Tyra is an idiot, no offense but come on now she's a model turned tv star not brain surgeon turned tv star hahaha. But this whole issue is ridiculous mainly bc I think my friends coulda put me on that show. It really hurts to see women who like myself can't conceive, become exploited. I really can't even fathom how someone would come up with such an idea. It's just sad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users