Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Boycott Tyra Banks

i couldn't read the message, it flashed too fast for me, but i think i get the gist. i love top model, but i always thought her talk show was lame anyway. dh think she's a sel-centered tool, so her show is basicaly already banned in our house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian View Post
i couldn't read the message, it flashed too fast for me, but i think i get the gist.
Lol, I thought I was just a little slow. Glad to know I'm not alone. lol

I personally don't like her, she seems too fake for me. I think I watched her talk show once, and it was very lame!

Yeah, I have NEVER liked her. She is so fake and NOT intellgent. But she can't even fake intelligence on that show. It hurts me to say I've watched it before -- but it's kinda of like a train wreck or accident -- sometimes you just can't look away.

....oh my gosh... I didn't like her before, I REALLY don't like her now....

Can I bitch slap her nowhuh.gif

Seriously, I could hard core go off on this one, but for now at least, I'll end it here.

....oh my gosh... I didn't like her before, I REALLY don't like her now....

Can I bitch slap her nowhuh.gif

Seriously, I could hard core go off on this one, but for now at least, I'll end it here.

DO YOU KNOW A WOMAN OBSESSED WITH BECOMING PREGNANT?

Do you know a woman who is obsessed with becoming a mom? Have you seen and heard her struggle for years, felt her unvoiced jealously and seen her desperation first hand? Have you watched silently for too long as she gets her hopes up only to be disappointed and heartbroken when she canâ€t conceive? Has she tried extreme methods and spent a lot of money to get pregnant with no luck? Do you want to finally tell her she needs to stop the emotional and physical stress on her body and seriously consider adoption or a surrogate alternative? If you know a woman who is obsessed with becoming a mom and getting pregnant, then SUBMIT BELOW.

Please do not submit unless you are willing to appear on “The Tyra Banks Show".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
DO YOU KNOW A WOMAN OBSESSED WITH BECOMING PREGNANT?

Do you know a woman who is obsessed with becoming a mom? Have you seen and heard her struggle for years, felt her unvoiced jealously and seen her desperation first hand? Have you watched silently for too long as she gets her hopes up only to be disappointed and heartbroken when she canâ€t conceive? Has she tried extreme methods and spent a lot of money to get pregnant with no luck? Do you want to finally tell her she needs to stop the emotional and physical stress on her body and seriously consider adoption or a surrogate alternative? If you know a woman who is obsessed with becoming a mom and getting pregnant, then SUBMIT BELOW.

Please do not submit unless you are willing to appear on “The Tyra Banks Show".
WTF? This shit is CRAZY! Those show producers have gone off their rockers!