#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 January 2008 - 07:02 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
  • 933 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 07:04 PM

i have no problem boycotting her, i don't like her anyway:)
    My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#3 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 07:22 PM

I do not heart her! And now I dislike her even more! Shame on her. Uggh!

#4 Jessica

Jessica
      • VIP Member
      • 11,939 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 08:44 PM

i couldn't read the message, it flashed too fast for me, but i think i get the gist. i love top model, but i always thought her talk show was lame anyway. dh think she's a sel-centered tool, so her show is basicaly already banned in our house!

#5 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
        • 2,302 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 08:48 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
          i couldn't read the message, it flashed too fast for me, but i think i get the gist.
          Lol, I thought I was just a little slow. Glad to know I'm not alone. lol

I personally don't like her, she seems too fake for me. I think I watched her talk show once, and it was very lame!
          2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#6 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
          • 1,798 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 08:49 PM

The Tyra Banks Show

yikes!!

Yeah I couldn't read it either. Read the link above and see if you get pissed...

#7 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 08:52 PM

Yeah, I have NEVER liked her. She is so fake and NOT intellgent. But she can't even fake intelligence on that show. It hurts me to say I've watched it before -- but it's kinda of like a train wreck or accident -- sometimes you just can't look away.

#8 Heidi

Heidi
              • 2,642 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 09:08 PM

....oh my gosh... I didn't like her before, I REALLY don't like her now....

Can I bitch slap her now

Seriously, I could hard core go off on this one, but for now at least, I'll end it here.
                Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#9 Heidi

Heidi
                • 2,642 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 09:09 PM

....oh my gosh... I didn't like her before, I REALLY don't like her now....

Can I bitch slap her now

Seriously, I could hard core go off on this one, but for now at least, I'll end it here.

DO YOU KNOW A WOMAN OBSESSED WITH BECOMING PREGNANT?

Do you know a woman who is obsessed with becoming a mom? Have you seen and heard her struggle for years, felt her unvoiced jealously and seen her desperation first hand? Have you watched silently for too long as she gets her hopes up only to be disappointed and heartbroken when she can’t conceive? Has she tried extreme methods and spent a lot of money to get pregnant with no luck? Do you want to finally tell her she needs to stop the emotional and physical stress on her body and seriously consider adoption or a surrogate alternative? If you know a woman who is obsessed with becoming a mom and getting pregnant, then SUBMIT BELOW.

Please do not submit unless you are willing to appear on “The Tyra Banks Show".

Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#10 foxytv

foxytv
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,740 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 09:17 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Heidi
                    DO YOU KNOW A WOMAN OBSESSED WITH BECOMING PREGNANT?

Do you know a woman who is obsessed with becoming a mom? Have you seen and heard her struggle for years, felt her unvoiced jealously and seen her desperation first hand? Have you watched silently for too long as she gets her hopes up only to be disappointed and heartbroken when she can’t conceive? Has she tried extreme methods and spent a lot of money to get pregnant with no luck? Do you want to finally tell her she needs to stop the emotional and physical stress on her body and seriously consider adoption or a surrogate alternative? If you know a woman who is obsessed with becoming a mom and getting pregnant, then SUBMIT BELOW.

Please do not submit unless you are willing to appear on “The Tyra Banks Show".
                    WTF? This shit is CRAZY! Those show producers have gone off their rockers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users