epics

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
  • VIP Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 02:29 PM

Tasha - those are super! It makes me want to bug my FI AGAIN about getting e-pics. We're running out of time dammit!!

#12 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
    • VIP Member
    • 931 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 03:12 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
      Tasha - those are super! It makes me want to bug my FI AGAIN about getting e-pics. We're running out of time dammit!!
      Christa I totally did not want them, but I am really glad that we did them after all. Even if it was unintended.

I would recommend that you do them - you definitely still have time.

#13 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
      • 1,188 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 08:43 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
        I think it is imortant to take some pictures professionally that you can put around your house that are NOT in your wedding dress. I have gone to peoples homes before and it is like a shrine to their wedding day - I gets a little much when every shot is in a white wedding gown. I guess that is why I don't care for the day after shoots and stuff - I think I will have enough from the day of. Just my two cents!

Also I think it is cool to have your E-pics somewhere totally different than where you ceremony is going to be - that way you don't end up with a ton of beach shots!
        Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
        http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#14 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 14 December 2006 - 09:12 PM

okay dumb question why are these pictures called epics. My mom has always refered to them as engagement photos. Her and my dad had one done in a studio back in the 70's that's how they did it.
        These ones are so cute. That does not look like it could possibly be in HB. Good idea to do something other than the beach.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#15 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 December 2006 - 10:20 PM

great pics tasha!! when do you get the rest?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#16 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 10:45 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull
          okay dumb question why are these pictures called epics. My mom has always refered to them as engagement photos. Her and my dad had one done in a studio back in the 70's that's how they did it.
          These ones are so cute. That does not look like it could possibly be in HB. Good idea to do something other than the beach.

Im thinking it stands for engagement pics (photos)!
          My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#17 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 11:23 PM

:-) Christine, Jackie is correct epics is for engagement pictures..

#18 KARLA

KARLA
            • 373 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 04:31 PM

I saw this posting and your pics yesterday and I totally forgot to comment. Love the pictures!!!

#19 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
              • VIP Member
              • 931 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 04:40 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by host
                great pics tasha!! when do you get the rest?
                I have all of the digital proofs already on our photographer's proofing site. She (our photographer) uploaded them right after the shoot. She did an amazing job. After the holidays we will get the disc with all of the negatives and I will try to post more then.

#20 Jackie

Jackie
                • 2,290 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 05:03 PM

I cant wait to see them!
                  My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                  http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users