-1 reply to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 August 2006 - 09:31 PM

The contemporary beachfront Riu Cancun is set in an excellent location in the heart of Cancun’s hotel zone.
569 tastefully-decorated guestrooms boast unparalleled views of the Caribbean Sea, and are complete with unique amenities such as a mini-bar and liquor dispenser. Discover distinctive dining at several fine restaurants and bars that will satisfy the most demanding palates. There's no limit to the fun thanks to a dynamic choice of activities and entertainment options, including a popular sports bar, night club and theatre with Riu's famous theme shows.
Riu Cancun offers the very best for the finest holidays in Cancun!

* Located in "Corazone", Cancun’s resort area
* 14-storey main building and a 5-storey annex building
* On the beachfront
* Complimentary sun loungers on the beach
* 20 m/65 ft. from a shopping centre
* 10 km/6.2 miles from downtown Cancun
* 20 km/12.5 miles from Cancun Int’l. Airport

Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 Jackie

Jackie
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:58 PM

My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 31 October 2006 - 09:51 PM

great info jackie!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 Jackie

Jackie
    • 2,290 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 07:37 PM

Link to Riu's Cancun Wedding Package options.

http://www.weddingsbyriu.com/index.php
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#5 caribbean-lover

caribbean-lover
      • 6 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 12:40 AM

Hi Tammy! How can I find threads about the recent experience of the wedding parties at Riu Cancun?

#6 c+j

c+j
        • 17 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:07 PM

Can you post sme pictures or infor regarding the club Pacha? I will be getting married at RPLA and this is my option for the reception, I would like to see pictures prior to booking? Also about how big is the room?

#7 zalatia

zalatia
          • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:40 AM

What do we do if we are interested in having our wedding at Riu Cancun but have about 3-6 kids coming as guests/wedding party??

#8 jamieirene

jamieirene
            • 650 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:03 AM

I'm getting married here in July!  We have rented out La Pacha for dancing with a Dj private for our guests, and I would love to see pictures if anyone has them!

Thanks,

Jamie

#9 Poisonivyjc

Poisonivyjc
              • 19 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:11 PM

How much did it cost to rent the night club?

#10 Poisonivyjc

Poisonivyjc
                • 19 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:12 PM

How much did it cost to rent the night club? How long did you rent it for? I'm having a heck of a time finding the extras price list. :confused:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users