By Milissa, · 349 Views · 0 Comments
To anyone considering getting married at Las Caletas, DO IT! We worked with Andreea Teliban and she was the most INCREDIBLE wedding coordinator. Andreea took our vision and exceeded our expectations. I only sent Andreea a handful of inspiration pictures and she captured my dream perfectly. The venue, the flowers, the food, the venue, the music, the service, the communication were all above and beyond. For me, as the bride, the day of the wedding was relaxing, it was peaceful, and I felt like all of the things I had envisioned and hoped for had been provided. Not only did my husband and I have the best day together, but every single one of our guests have expressed to us that this was the best wedding they have ever been to and that the music and food were amazing. We paid for the tequila tasting station which was well worth it, it was placed near the dance floor and it was super popular. I didn't know what to truly expect from planning a wedding at a distance but Andreea made everything SO EASY and she handled everything with such patience and kindness. I 100% wouldn't change a thing about our wedding day/the whole experience and I highly recommend getting married at Las Caletas---especially if you want to be surrounded in a jungle-beach paradise...it was the most beautiful, fun, and amazing experience of my life.
1. Definitely recommend budgeting in for the tequila station.
2. Definitely recommend budgeting in for the extra hour---the party was so much fun, adding the extra hour was the perfect amount of time to keep the party going.
3. Adding in the s'mores station was good, a lot of people enjoyed it.
4. I wouldn't add in the chocolate fountain, only because it has to be plugged in near the dinner area and by the time it's set up everyone is already on the dance floor.
5. Get married here and request to work with Andreea! She gave us the most special day, and we will always appreciate her for giving us the wedding of our dreams.