Hey Girls,

Got engaged at the Royal Cancun this July 2010 and Getting married in July 2012 at The Royal Cancun and would like to hear your stories, comments, pros, cons.. anything that would help this ride a smooth one. So excited to have my beach wedding ive always wanted. Would like to know how did you go about having guest book their travel arrangements, Did you have them look for it on their own or did you work a deal with Real Resorts..

• 1 month later...

Hi

We were planning on getting married in Mexico July 2012 and The Royal Cancun was one of our original choices.  After months of planning our Mexico wedding I had a change of heart and we are now getting married in the UK but we will be having our honeymoon at The Royal in July 2012. 

It looks like a great hotel and the reviews on trip advisor are excellent it's rated number 2 hotel in Cancun.  I'm sure your wedding will be perfect. 

What date are you planning on getting married we might be at the hotel the same time?

x

Hi Char79uk...

The royal is gorgeous!!! Ive been there twice and stayed at the swim up master suite and wow... it def set the stardards really high... Im aiming for July 14, 2012 and you?

Originally Posted by char79uk View Post

Hi

We were planning on getting married in Mexico July 2012 and The Royal Cancun was one of our original choices.  After months of planning our Mexico wedding I had a change of heart and we are now getting married in the UK but we will be having our honeymoon at The Royal in July 2012. 

It looks like a great hotel and the reviews on trip advisor are excellent it's rated number 2 hotel in Cancun.  I'm sure your wedding will be perfect. 

What date are you planning on getting married we might be at the hotel the same time?

x

we are hoping to get married in the uk 30th June 2012, just need to confirm the date with the church and then we will fly out to The Royal for our honeymoon a few days later.  It looks beautiful and I can't wait to get out there, hopefully we'll still be there when you get married xx

That would be nice... :o)

Originally Posted by char79uk View Post

we are hoping to get married in the uk 30th June 2012, just need to confirm the date with the church and then we will fly out to The Royal for our honeymoon a few days later.  It looks beautiful and I can't wait to get out there, hopefully we'll still be there when you get married xx

Hey Ladies!

I'm also planning on getting married at the Royal in June 2012.  I am trying to gather more information about pricing there.  How early is everyone booking?  I wasn't sure if it was too early.  I would really like to find a good deal since my fiance and I are paying for everything ourselves.  Anyone find any good deals?  Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I'm getting married at The Royal June 10, 2011.  I used destinationweddings.com to coordinate all my travel, and although we probably could have did it ourselves, we got a lot of additional benefits... Free dinner on the beach (which is $250), plus our TA is very helpful whenever we have questions about Mexico, tours/excursions, and she has resolved many communication errors between myself and the resort.

We made our reservations about 8.5 months in advance, which was as soon as the air prices were released.  And were staying in the Presidential Suite and doing the free wedding package.  We're adding on what we want because it'll only be the two of us anyway.  I advise you to do your research on their website, mostly everything you need to know is there.

If you plan to use any outside vendors, they do have a $350 vendor fee, and apparently now that is per day, but when I made my reservations it was per vendor. (Our photographer will be there two days, one for the wedding and for the TTD the next day.)

IDK, if you have any other questions you can message me!

Good luck & congrats!

• 3 months later...

Hello!!

I am getting married at the Royal/Caribe on Wednesday July 11th 2012! I havent made too made decisions yet, but I am working on it!!

I would probably see you there!!

Getting nervous and never been to this resort in Cancun. I have been to the one in Playa tho. VERY PRETTY!

So I am trying to figure it all out by pictures, hope to share some more info soon!!

Katie  :)

Veryy Cool!!!! We will def bump into eachother!!! Ihaent even started!!!! I havent even reserved the date i need to get on that asap!!!!!!!!!!!  The Royal Cancun is beautiful.. LOVE IT.Im hoping to visit the one in playa this time most def....Keep me posted on your planning!!!!!

Originally Posted by Katiegirl6429 View Post

Hello!!

I am getting married at the Royal/Caribe on Wednesday July 11th 2012! I havent made too made decisions yet, but I am working on it!!

I would probably see you there!!

Getting nervous and never been to this resort in Cancun. I have been to the one in Playa tho. VERY PRETTY!

So I am trying to figure it all out by pictures, hope to share some more info soon!!

Katie  :)