• VIP Member

We're either an old married couple... or identical twins. One or the other. It depends if you've had your morning coffee or not! :)

As for you having a picture of me... I'm going to guess you didn't notice me taking pictures of you in action then huh? I have a bunch... and I will post as well. Consider that your warning girlfriend! :)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarcyJAde View Post
I had such a GREAT time at the shoot! I felt so comfortable...and WOW with the pictures!!!I'll post some as soon as Trish sends them to me.
Thanks again ladies. I can't wait to give them to the FI!!
Darcy just as an FYI, because your wedding is just around the corner, you will actually get a package from both Trish and I with your photos. We usually send them as one DVD however we thought it would be faster to send seperately. I'm actually dropping yours off in the mail today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
We're either an old married couple... or identical twins. One or the other. It depends if you've had your morning coffee or not! :)

As for you having a picture of me... I'm going to guess you didn't notice me taking pictures of you in action then huh? I have a bunch... and I will post as well. Consider that your warning girlfriend! :)
ROFL,, Oh I'm so scared... BTW thanks to you, my husband thinks we are having an affair. lol Just so you know ladies, Trish went into my cell phone and went to my facebook account and typed "Loves Trisha" LOL She is such a trouble maker.. lol he he.. I' am actually surprised she knew how to use it.. Hmmm now that I think about it, I wonder if you had help from a certain makeup artist. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceysbride View Post
I have to say what little I saw of Jessica's shot, you rocked it. I came in right towards the end of yours to use the bathroom- sorry!- but it looked like you were super comfortable in front of the camera and I bet your shots kicked ass. I don't know the name of the person who shot after me, but your images on the window rocked hardcore too. I was definitely envious of you both.

I will definitely do this again. I'm already trying to figure out when and where! hahahaha

Thank you Trish and Tammy- your old married couple routine was the highlight of the shot. Something about you two and Katie's personalities really puts people at ease. I never thought I'd walk into a room of strangers, drop my clothes and say 'here I am, photograph me' and be cool with it.

No lappy means I have to say everything at once because it could be days before I'm back but I'm done with my novel now guys, sorry.
Nikki, thanks so much!! blush2.gif I hope my shots kick ass too! It was just so much fun! Even though by the end I didn't know what faces to make anymore. I kept trying to think of new looks but I don't think I did. Ohh well! And I really thought my hair sucked, I should have done it myself since I kneww what I wanted and my hair stylist didn't quite accomplish it. But I keep telling myself the hair is going to look okay!

And I am soo sorry about your laptop Nikki that is just horrible! But I am glad you are able to recoup most of the costs through insurance. And I really hope it didn't ruin any of your experience because you looked smokin in your makeup before I left so I know you must have amazing shots coming your way!

Tammy and Trisha you guys are too funny. I def. want to see some action shots and some of Trisha posing!! wink.gif It would be fun to put in a "created by" page in my BD book and have fun pics of you guys in action. And please please let us know if you guys come to Chicago again to do this, I just had so much fun and really you two and Katie made the experience. And next time we should all meet up for drinks after the shoot!

Jessica, we will totally hook up the next time we are in Chicago. I'am actually trying to lock down a date for the next maraton and if it will be in Michigan or Chicago again, might also have some interest in WI as well. so who knows. lol

But Jessica just glancing at your photos as they loaded on the computer, yours are going to be kick @$$, there are certain ones that when I was taking them I knew were smokin and I can't wait to edit those. :-)

Jessica,

I feel you on the hair. My stylist made me late, and had she not have I wouldn't have had my laptop bag with me I would have just took my laptop and put it in the suitcase. But of course she didn't understand what I wanted then it took forever, etc. My hair deconstructed towards the end because I got all hot (hahahaha not that way) and it started to frizz in the front. *sigh*

I'm just hoping I got a few salvageable shots in there. I'm worried that I'll be the one ugly duckling out of the whole shoot. lol

Quote:
Jessica,
I feel you on the hair. My stylist made me late, and had she not have I wouldn't have had my laptop bag with me I would have just took my laptop and put it in the suitcase. But of course she didn't understand what I wanted then it took forever, etc. My hair deconstructed towards the end because I got all hot (hahahaha not that way) and it started to frizz in the front. *sigh*
I'm just hoping I got a few salvageable shots in there. I'm worried that I'll be the one ugly duckling out of the whole shoot. lol
Oh stop it, your hair and makeup were flawless. Your FI is going to LOVE the photos, and it won't be remembered as the day you were robbed it will be remembered as the day you gave him some awesome photos of yourself. ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
Jessica, we will totally hook up the next time we are in Chicago. I'am actually trying to lock down a date for the next maraton and if it will be in Michigan or Chicago again, might also have some interest in WI as well. so who knows. lol

But Jessica just glancing at your photos as they loaded on the computer, yours are going to be kick @$$, there are certain ones that when I was taking them I knew were smokin and I can't wait to edit those. :-)
Tammy just let me know if anything is in the works! And I am sooooo much more excited now to see my pictures! AHHHH!!! I was really really worried about my hair I have been stressing the last couple days that it may have ruined my whole shoot. But I trust you and if you say it was fine, it was fine! cheesy.gif I just have to not worry!

Quote:
Jessica,
Nikki, I thought your hair looked smoking!! That is totally how I envisioned my hair the soft curls, but mine totally feel. I should have bought the bumpits and just curled it myself. And I am sure you will have some HOT A** photos so don't worry! And I TOTALLY feel you about getting hot wink.gif, i was sweating so much. Who knew you could sweat so much in next to no clothing. I guess posing and looking so good is just hard work!