Cheat Your Way Thin diet ~ **guide available to download in post #45**

~*Lisa*~

I thought for sure he was going to cry. He says to the girl...but, but, but, it's my cheat day and you don't even have my donut! LMAO!!!!!!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
congrats, lisa! p.s. i am dying laughing about your poor FI and the donut debacle! if i were him i think i might have cried real tears. and then i would have gotten in the car and drove to every tim horton's in canada until i found one! LOL

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome4.gif Kristy!! You'll love this thread, it's quite fun and informative at the same time. I'm a WW member too right now (sssssssshhhhhhhh don't tell them that I'm cheating on them lol). I still go and weigh-in and they're like "wow, you did great this week" lol it's so funny! Anyhow, welcome again! Can't wait until you can start your journey with us!

So on another note, today is my first high gi/gl day. I'm not going anything different really other than eliminating the fat in my diet and most likely going to eat those veggies that you can't normally have/pastas/potatoes, yum!!. I'm choosing to eat fruit and did have a sandwhich at lunch.

Saturday is my 2nd cheat day and well, I think I'm going to handle it a bit differently. No ice cream for me, and I'm going to get the damned chips that I want and this time, will be able to eat them!!!! not like last weekend! censored.gif I do also plan on eating a brownie. I know they say don't plan, but because we're at the cottage, I have to buy it tomorrow to eat for sat. I'm hoping that this cheat day will go a little smoother than the last one. And gals, I'm not sure if the FI is planning on getting his donut. I think he's afraid of disapointment again! lol poor guy!

I haven't been welcomed on this forum in a long time. Thanks!

You should buy your man the donut tomorrow and give it to him on Saturday, just in case. I know a day old donut isn't the same, but it's better than not having it at all. And if they have the blueberry one on Saturday, then he can have two!

Lisaloo - that's so funny about your WW weigh-ins, they're probably wondering what your secret is hahaha wink.gif

Kristy - Definitely give this plan a try when you have the chance, it's not as hard as it sounds and it really seems to work for most people. cheesy.gif My husband is doing it with me right now too, so it's not guy un-friendly and that's always nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaloo79 View Post
Good morning beautiful ladies!!!! cheesy.gif

Yes, I've lost another 1.8 lbs!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! bunny_4.gifbunny_4.gif

Alright, I wasn't supposed to weight myself until tomorrow but I won't be around a scale so I thought that I better do it this morning, at least until cottage season is over! Anyway, I'm so freakin excited about this and so motivated. It sure helps that the FI is doing this as well (he's down about 18 lbs - the facker! lol oh but I do love him anyway!).

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who's been helping me, I couldn't do it without such a great support system. I love.gif you all!!!

Great job!!! and your FI too.. men always have it easier I think...

An idea if you want to check weight loss on the AM of your cheat day -- grab your scale and bring it with you to the cottage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by finzup View Post
Great job!!! and your FI too.. men always have it easier I think...

An idea if you want to check weight loss on the AM of your cheat day -- grab your scale and bring it with you to the cottage?
NAH, that's way too much work! lol the cottage thing will stop in about a month, so I'll just deal with it this way until then!

Lisa Congrats on the weight loss that is awesome. I agree you should totally buy your FI a doughnut so he has one on your cheat day!!

Kristy I have to say this is a pretty easy diet you and your hubby should give it a try. I really like it!!!

finz- thank you for the shake info. The pre made ones are pretty much the same. I'm going to try and find the powder though, it's so much more economical.

i have to say i give big props to everyone who is doing so well on the diet. congrats on all the weight lost.

I'm still on the first week but i am DYING for a cheat day! i've been doing good so far, havent slipped up yet and taking it one day at a time... but this takes some will power, especially with DF around.. looking at him you'd think he works out everyday but nope! he stuffs his face with whatever he wants and it never affects him. meanwhile i'm dieting and kicking my butt in the gym. i hate him LOL