RIU Photographer - prices and pics

Ok, I have received some information about the photographer from another person on this forum (she gave the ok to post this info).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Michael, I´m the head photographer and shop manager and I´m in charge of all the weddings. I´m german nationality and live in Jamaica since that time the hotel started.

We are in charge since the opening in Oct 2005 and we have done more than 300 weddings already since that time

As you can see with the attached pictures (following in two seperate emails), we experienced a lot of different situations with our guests and that made

us to be very flexible to your demands as far as professional photography or videography is concerned.

Some reasons why to take us as your professional photographer...besides the attached pictures (following in two seperate emails)...:

We know our way around, we know how to deal with the tropical light or the tropical clouds.

We know the best places to get the nicest pictures and we don´t have "battery issues"...

We are neutral while all of your party want to party after a little while....

we shoot a lotof pictures - around 160-250...differs from the size of the party, the mood of the bride and the groom and how many actions and situations we see...

There is a lot to choose from and you really can take the best ones (f.e. from group shots)

we feel and work like entertainers ...we make everybody smile on this "NO PROBLEM"-ISLAND Jamaica, because when it come to pictures, people are mostly different from their natural way to behave....

I think we are a very good partner for your destination wedding over here.

We have a nice PHOTOSHOP in the hotel, where we can meet and continue with all questions as soon as you arrive on the Island.

Please don´t hesitate to ask us again if some questions remain open - already from home - but there are a few things I would like to let you know already by now:

Please note, that prices on the RIU website which do not match with our pricelist, are not authorised by my company and therefore are not valid (they have never been).

No arrangements need to be done prior to your arrival but we do not take responsibility if services are no longer available if the basic package (necessary for Free & Classic weddings) as well as extra bookings (like DVD or extra hours) are not arranged within 24 hours prior to the wedding time.

Please also take into consideration that the time included in the wedding package purchased by the hotel (45 min) starts at the time given on the papers by the weding department. Any delays in appearance will be charged as extra hours if requested.

Due to a very close timetable with the weddings at the Property, some extensions might not be possible if not arranged earlier ( we just simply need to do the next wedding then,otherwise we would get a second photographer to stay with you)

Please note that no other professional photographer or videographer is allowed to work on the property due to the contract I have with RIU as a seperate company.

Prices are subject to change without further notice

PHOTOSHOP @ RIU Hotel Ocho Rios

Mammee Bay, Ocho Rios, St.Ann

Jamaica, W.I.

skype-name leoberlin2894

(Internet - telephone without charge, requires ADSL+Headset)

Office Jamaica +1876-9721128

Fax Jamaica +1876-7949786

cell Jamaica +1876-4338776

Address Jamaica RIU Hotel Ocho Rios

Mammee Bay, Ocho Rios

St.Ann, Jamaica

Email weddings@photoshopjamaica.com

pictures@photoshopjamaica.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hotel /Photoshop Wedding Packages 2007

All HOTEL WEDDING PACKAGES

(Free-,Classic-,Royal-,Caprice Wedding Package) include:

•photographers presence at ceremony &

short reception at beach / gazebo (together up to 45 min)

•Pictures of Cake cut (after dinner at night)

----------------------------------------------------

The ROYAL WEDDING PACKAGE includes additional:

•8 prints 6x8†colour

•Same 8 pics as digital Negatives on CD

•wedding album for 4x6â€prints (with the purchase of 24 pictures)

The CAPRICE WEDDING PACKAGE includes additional:

•12 prints 6x8†colour

•Same 12 pics as digital Negatives on CD

•4 prints 4x6†black & white

•wedding album for 4x6â€prints (with the purchase of 24 pictures)

----------------------------------------------------

Additional purchases PHOTO

If photographerâ€s presence is required longer than 45min, we offer:

•any extension of time* per hour US$ 90

•*can be taken also in two parts,

like 30 min prior to wedding ceremony and f.e. 30 min after

After the wedding, you choose out of a large variety of pictures:

•1st pictures included in the hotel package

(for Royal & Caprice packages only)

•2nd the additional purchases of prints and / or negatives

•

Additional single prints / files

•extra print 4x6†colour/ black & whiteUS$ 08

•extra print 6x8†colour/ black & white US$ 11

•extra print 8x10†colour/ black & white US$ 19

•extra digital Negative (high resolution file)US$ 15

Additional Packages

•24 Prints 4x6†colour/ black & white US$160

•24 Prints 6x8†colour/ black & white US$240

•24 digital Negatives (high resolution file)US$ 220

•24 prints 4x6†colour/ black & whiteUS$ 350

Plus same 24 pictures as digital negatives on CD

•24 prints 6x8†colour/ black & whiteUS$ 420

Plus same 24 pictures as digital negatives on CD

•48 Prints 4x6†colour/ black & white US$280

•48 Prints 6x8†colour/ black & white US$410

•48 digital Negatives (high resolution file) US$350

•48 prints 4x6†colour/ black & whiteUS$ 550

Plus same 48 pictures as digital negatives on CD

•48 prints 6x8†colour/ black & whiteUS$ 690

Plus same 48 pictures as digital negatives on CD

PHOTO ALBUM

•Photo Album ( can hold up to 40 prints 4x6â€) US$ 10

Additional purchases VIDEO

•DVD: Edited & Dubbed *US$ 300

Includes:

•Videographer`s presence (separate person) at ceremony &

short reception at beach / gazebo (together up to 45 min)

•DVD Editing within 1 day

•Own music added if required and music-CD available right after

wedding

•DVD lasts up to 20-25 min playtime

•Playable at all region codes

•DVD: extra hour/s *US$ 95

Ok, here are some photos. I totally apologize about the attachment, I am always the one complaining about not being able to open the attachments b/c I don't have enough points. I couldn't figure out how to put the pics in the body of the message, but as soon as I figure it out (or someone tells me how) I will post them so everyone can see them.

Closer to the end of the attachment there are pics that show flowers and the gazebos and set up on the beach. I will post those in another thread as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiuORBride2B View Post
how did you get the photos to show up in your message? For the life of me I can't figure it out.
I upload them to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket (you would need to register here) and then use the 'insert image' tool on here. When you upload an image to photobucket, it gives you 3 different codes (HTML tag, URL link & IMG code) - for this, you use the URL link.

• 3 years later...

Hi! I was wanting to book with you for my wedding and could not find a confirmation number. The dates i would like to book with you are Thursday December the 2nd. the wedding takes place at 4pm-5pm. I was also interested in the Trash the Dress photos taken at the waterfall. For the morning of Dec3, just because we are leaving that saturday.

• 2 years later...