DREAMS PUERTO VALLARTA "thread"

wow I didn't realize the sun set that early!

Mine is at 1:30 but mine doesnt matter because it is at the Church in town - sorry I'm no help!...4 sounds good to me though Jill...then you won't be rushed for pictures after

Quote:
Originally Posted by autjo View Post
We're doing ours at 4 pm as well. Sounded kinda early, but with the sunset at 5:30 and the boys being able to drink for free all day, the earlier the better!
ha! That actually made me laugh out loud b/c it's so true!! We're doing like 5 or so but I'm also no help cuz it'll be in May. But you def want pics after so I'd go w/ Rebeca's recommendation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by autjo View Post
We're doing ours at 4 pm as well. Sounded kinda early, but with the sunset at 5:30 and the boys being able to drink for free all day, the earlier the better!

That is so true! I know I'm going to have to be careful not to drink too much champagne! I have to make it down the aisle! :)

That makes me feel better that yours is at 4 too. We don't leave til Sunday, so I might have to take a peak when you walk down the aisle!
Hey, and you have 20 ppl booked!!! yeah! We have 17, but grooms parents arent even booked yet and they are def coming, and we sat down and figured the "for sure" people and I think it's going to be around 35-40 ppl which is good for me. I keep seeing so many good deals for OOT bags though, and I guess I just have to wait longer to see how many people to buy for. We are going to get maracas from Mishka though! Very excited about that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
wow I didn't realize the sun set that early!

Mine is at 1:30 but mine doesnt matter because it is at the Church in town - sorry I'm no help!...4 sounds good to me though Jill...then you won't be rushed for pictures after
Jess! 70 ppl booked!? wow! how fun! when are most of your guests arriving?
I guess it must be pretty inexpensive from SD, that's why we chose PV, it's was the shortest flight and cheapest travel from Central Coast.
Btw - I'll be in SD in Aug! I go there for a work a lot...

August 19th-23rd! Wed-Sun (you've heard of Stone Brewing...? I'm assuming since you live there) I work for them and we have our annual Anniversary event to raise money for charity that weekend. It's at San Marcos College. So I'll be mostly in San Marcos the whole time. I have some good friends that live in PB, and I might spend Sunday night with them and go home on Monday.

I think our guests will start getting more serious about booking once we send out our formal invites. I just ordered them and I'm sending them out early to remind ppl to get their deposits in etc.

yes of course! My sister's favorite restaurant - that is awesome. I really want to try Stone, still haven't but she always raves about the food and of course the beer.

I only live about 10 minutes from San Marcos (in Carlsbad). My bachelorette party is the weekend of the 21st in Vegas but if you are available the 19th or 20th we should get together for a drink!

Definitely stop by the wedding! The more the married-er! I'm so glad people started booking for your big day. I think our posts on here gave us good juju :) The maracas from Mishka look amazing and I am totally jealous that you are going to get them. I'm going to be frugal and get some from OTC. Ditto with the OOT stuff. I am dying to start working on them, but am going to wait until we get a better head count.

This dude should be holding maracas => smile29.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by J&MWedding View Post
That makes me feel better that yours is at 4 too. We don't leave til Sunday, so I might have to take a peak when you walk down the aisle!

Hey, and you have 20 ppl booked!!! yeah! We have 17, but grooms parents arent even booked yet and they are def coming, and we sat down and figured the "for sure" people and I think it's going to be around 35-40 ppl which is good for me. I keep seeing so many good deals for OOT bags though, and I guess I just have to wait longer to see how many people to buy for. We are going to get maracas from Mishka though! Very excited about that!

And hey Jess! I never thanked you for the San Diego restaurant recommendations. We had a blast and went to a couple of the places you listed.

Thanks a million smile03.gif