Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMBASIM View Post
I emailed the Spa directly. They are very responsive. Claudia told me to email them and make any appointments.
spa2@dreamscancun.com.mx
As for the dinner, this should be scheduled with your wedding coordinator.
i agree, the spa is very responsive. they usually will get back to you within a day with appointment confirmation numbers. i scheduled my private dinner directly with the concierge. i just noted that i qualified for the eternity honeymoon package and that it had been confirmed by my WC. i asked to see the included menu, which they sent along with a map of locations for your private dinner. i booked mine on the pier, but they also noted our second choice (one of the spa palapas) in case of mildly inclement weather. they said the reservation is made, but that there would be something for me to sign at the concierge desk after i check in.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
i agree, the spa is very responsive. they usually will get back to you within a day with appointment confirmation numbers. i scheduled my private dinner directly with the concierge. i just noted that i qualified for the eternity honeymoon package and that it had been confirmed by my WC. i asked to see the included menu, which they sent along with a map of locations for your private dinner. i booked mine on the pier, but they also noted our second choice (one of the spa palapas) in case of mildly inclement weather. they said the reservation is made, but that there would be something for me to sign at the concierge desk after i check in.
What are the location choices for the private dinner?? Where is yours?

Quote:
What are the location choices for the private dinner?? Where is yours?
we chose the pier, and the one of the spa palapas as a backup in case of weather (they are covered). here's a list of the locations, and i've attached the powerpoint of the map. i've also attached the flyer silver menu (which is the included menu for the private dinner).

SPOTS CENAS ROMANTICAS:
Punta del Muelle / Pier
Palapa Spa I
Palapa Spa III
Palapa Solo Buceo
Playa Mujeres (beach)
Palapa Himitsu
Gazebo
Playa Caribe (beach)

Smoked Salmon Carlota, stuffed with crab salad & dressing with fine herbs

Cream of “Castilla” pumpkin with a parmesan crouton

Coconut Shrimp: Panfried shrimp with coconut, served with steamed vegetables & saffron risotto

Mousse of mint

Includes a bottled of sparkling wine

Spots.ppt

FLYER SILVER MENU nuevo precio.ppt

Quote:
This is definitely where a travel Agent comes in handy. We are taking travelers checks and cash to pay for the wedding. I have no idea how much I will owe. I have made so many changes. I am bringing all my documentation so when she adds it up, I can have something to double check her numbers. Be sure to bring all correspondence with you.

I emailed the Spa directly. They are very responsive. Claudia told me to email them and make any appointments.

spa2@dreamscancun.com.mx

As for the dinner, this should be scheduled with your wedding coordinator.
How soon would you recommend making your hair and makeup appointments at the spa? Do you have any idea if they book up quickly? You think I should book them now or just wait until we get down there to take care of that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorlack76 View Post
How soon would you recommend making your hair and makeup appointments at the spa? Do you have any idea if they book up quickly? You think I should book them now or just wait until we get down there to take care of that?
I would do it as soon as possible since they do more then one Wedding in a day.
I actually already made my hair appointments a month ago, but I will e-mail them again about our massages. I just have to find out from FI when he wants to do it...**when he wants**is sweet for **when i drag him there! lol

I had to make 6 appointments so I wanted to be sure they could accomodate us. So the earlier the better.
They are really quick and get right back to you :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorlack76 View Post
ditto what phillybride said about this! their beauty salon is very small and only has TWO hairstylists! this is what the spa had to say about it: "In the case that you want to made reservation is important that you do in advance, specific in the beauty parlour, our salon is small, we have only two stylist and is difficult to find space."

Quote:
Originally Posted by cancunbride View Post
Hi everyone.... Im back from an amazing wedding!!!! I DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE, i will be writing my review later on today
omg congrats, sylvia!!! glad to hear everything was fabulous. i'm going to be selfish now and ask you to post your review by thursday so i can read it before i leave, lol! looking forward to your pics! wink.gif

Quote:
Why doesn't the sand come after the vows?? Seems kinda silly after the signing. Maybe there is a good reason, just cannot think of anything now.

My guest list went from 60 to 50 then 40 to 30 now I am at like 26. So I am so totally screwed on the food thing. I was planning a buffett. Oh well. I will just tell the guest what I am having and if they do not like it then eat before they come..hello...it is an all inclusive resort! Just pick something you like since it is your wedding. There is always one complainer in the group!
The vows come first, then you turn around and do the sand ceremony, then theyturn you back around and read a poem and finally pronounce you husband and wife, kiss your bride. We added a ring exchange for our kids as well then they got to sign our weddng certificate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
omg congrats, sylvia!!! glad to hear everything was fabulous. i'm going to be selfish now and ask you to post your review by thursday so i can read it before i leave, lol! looking forward to your pics! wink.gif

If you scheduling a hair appointment get it with the short lady... I dont remember her name, cheezeeee, but she is GREAT!! She did everyones hair in my wedding, the other one (tall one) is not that great with hair. Here is a picture of my hair (teaser)

Click the image to open in full size.

and the other side, my feather piece.. it was SOOOO windy up there
Click the image to open in full size.