What to bring to BD shoot?

Hi Ladies! Can I please have some ideas / suggestions on what to bring for my BD shoot on May 8th?

so far I have:

-black birdcage veil

-black corset

-bride tank with garters and white lacy under wear

-silk boy shorts with coordinating bra

-lots of teddies

-one of my FI shirts

need to buy:

-black killer pumps (patent)

-black and white stockings for garters

what else did you guys use or are going to usehuh.gif

Thanks so much for the ideas!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you have it pretty much covered. Just remember the more varity in your outfits the more photo styles you could end up with. Just have fun with it, and try to stay relaxed. I know some ladies have some wine prior to the shoot, that seems to help as well.

I haven't done my BD shoot yet, BUT I have obsessively looked at damn near every BD photo on the internet while looking for my BD photographer. wink.gif

So other extras that might add a nice touch to what you already have are:

1) long strand of pearls

2) a tie of FI's, maybe his favorite

3) props and accessories -- boas, hats, scarves, etc.

4) I've seen some super hot pics where the girl is just wearing a white wife beater and her favorite jeans

5) Something significant in terms of the way you met -- like if you met online maybe a laptop? Or at the library/school, then a book. At college, maybe something from your alma mater. KWIM?

Can't think of anymore right now, but oh yeah most importantly, bring an open mind to let loose, be sexy, and feel fabulous!!! rolleyes.gif

My FI isn't really into garters, corsets, and well lingerie in general. He is simple and finds boy shorts and a white beater sexy.....or nothing at all.

So, here is a list of what I am bringing:

- Motorcycle Jacket and helmet (a symbol of what brought us together)

- 3 or 4 camis

- 3 or 4 boy shorts (different colors)

- white button down dress shirt

- hot pink sheet (hopefully I can find one)

- long strand of pearls

I am also going to talk to my photographer and see if I can make a Mudslide (or something that just looks it), it is my FI favorite drink and he finds a girl drinking from a straw kinda sexy....IDK....why do guys find the smallest thing sexy?

1. Lots of different jewelry including the long strand of pearls. It was nice to see different earrings, bracelets, and rings in some of the pics

2. Veil, wedding jewelry, and shoes

3. Food props - suckers, cherries, etc..

4. Strapless bra for tank top. I forgot it and wish I had it to support the girls. :>

5. Makeup for touchups

6. Hair products, accessories, flat iron, brushes etc.. for touchups or change of hairstyle

For sure wine!!! LOL It'll make a world of difference in the beginning and you can even get a few shots of you with a glass looking sultry!

I brought:

- Corsets, stockings, garter sets

- 2 pairs of lingerie shoes (slip-on heels with feathers and lace on them, one white pair and one black pair)

- Two boas (one white, for sure, you're the bride!)

- Long strands of fake pearls

- Silk/satin robe

- Wedding jewelry

- Wedding shoes (for a pop of color)

- I had my makeup girl there with me with all her makeup so she touched me up throughout...

And then really good music was important for me too! It helped me get into things and even helped with some poses as I went along with the music!!! :)

All in all, just have fun and wear what makes you feel comfortable and sexy! Oh and try on your outfits prior ... make sure you can move in them and you're not going to suddenly pop out a boob or something like that ... hehehe

I totally wish I would have brought:

- one of FI's work shirts

- my bridal lingerie

- something black - all my stuff was colors and I totally didn't realize it!

I also had brought an xbox controller, but didn't use it! I wish I would have!!!

wow ladies! there are so many great ideas, thank you so much!!!!! I will have to go shopping for some jewellry to bring. THanks again, soon it will be time for my planning thread and I cant wait to post what I have been obsessing on for the last 11 months LOL! Keep them coming.smile03.gif