Ana's Dreams Los Cabos Review! *pics*

Ana

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ana! Congrats!! Your review was awesome and you looked so beautiful! I love your dress...can I just say that somehow I managed to not go to the bathroom once during my wedding/reception until the very end of the night...this is odd coming from the girl that can't make it the whole 45 minutes to work in the morning! Definately awkward though when you have to not only go with this big ass dress but with friends in there helping you! wink.gif

K so I'm answering in BLUE to your questions Tara cheesy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by krebsler View Post
I just finally got the chance to read your review! It was so helpful and I loved the ariel pictures (I actually printed them off). Thank you! So a couple questions with the set-up. Did you organize the layout or did Yesica? Yesica organized this What is the station to the right? If you mean the C shaped station under neath the cocktail set up, that's the bar...so not very far from the tables. Is that where all the food is? Where is the bar or do the servers just bring you the drinks? The bar is to the right of the dinner set up, and yes the waiters are always on hand to serve drinks, but you're also welcome to get up and go to the bar yourself. I just want to make sure our guests will not have to walk away from the wedding to get drinks. Our guests did get up to get drinks but it didn't interfere with the wedding and hardly anyone lingered there. I've been at weddings where people are over at the bar instead of dancing, which is muy mal! Ha! Also, what food choices did you end up having? We had fish cake and salad for appy, cream of asparagus soup with roasted almonds and a choice of shrimp and scallop penne and beef ternderloin. Did I miss that somewhere? I've been contemplating on desserts and thought cupcakes were a great idea. Do you mind me asking how much 60 cupcakes were from Sweet Dreams? for 60 cupcakes and a cake it was about $460 I can't remember exactly. It was super reasonable though and they are so amazing! We may just go that route. Thanks for your help!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGAMMAGIRL77 View Post
Congratulations!!!! Everything seemed to come out soo beautiful!!! I was looking forward to your review. Did you end up having the fire dancers? Also, can you give me some insight on the food?

Jessica

no we didn't do the fire dancers, I decided it was too much money for a short time. I covered the food in my review, and also see the answer I gave to Tara above. But all I can say is that is AWESOME! i love the food at Dreams and so did all my guests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle08 View Post
Ana! Congrats!! Your review was awesome and you looked so beautiful! I love your dress...can I just say that somehow I managed to not go to the bathroom once during my wedding/reception until the very end of the night...this is odd coming from the girl that can't make it the whole 45 minutes to work in the morning! Definately awkward though when you have to not only go with this big ass dress but with friends in there helping you! wink.gif
haha! so jealous you were able to pull that off. I barely managed to make it through the ceremony and 2 hr picture taking cheesy.gif

Thanks again girls! cheesy.gif ahh I am literally just so antsy waiting for the pro pics!! eeek! and also one of our guests filmed it so I'm excited to see that too cheesy.gif