May 2009 Brides

*Casey*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfry View Post
I thought I would show you my welcome letters. I couldn't figure out how to put the word doc in here. But here is the image I used behind the text.

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is the messgae I used, I got it from someone's sample letter they used.

Dear Family and Friends,

The waiting is finally over!! Welcome to sun, sand and relaxation…Welcome to Beaches Turks and Caicos! We are both so happy and feel very blessed to be able to have you here at our wedding in Turks and Caicos. We are especially honored that you have traveled this far to be a part of our marriage celebration.

Many years from now, when we look back on our life and this day, weâ€ll remember that being surrounded by the family and friends we hold so dearly was the perfect beginning to our life as husband and wife. Each of you is providing us with special memories that we shall treasure forever.

We hope you enjoy the “goodies†included in this welcome bag. They are just a small token of our appreciation.

Please make the most of your vacation here in Turks and Caicos. We hope the next few days will be as memorable for you as they will be for us.

With Love,

Michelle & Dan
Thanks for posting this! I need to write cards for OOT Bags this weekend, and this will be perfect. Lord knows I don't have time right now to search the forum. Thanks for putting this right in my lap! :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mfry : your eyes are fine don't worry about it - mine are currently black and i'm hoping they go down lol

I'm hanging on to get my dress altered also I think i'm taking it on monday and hopefully it'll be done in a few days.

FI is just doing my head in and he only came home last night lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbrainfreeze View Post
Yeah, I was fine and dandy until FO came over to me to ask me if I didn't care if he went to an NFL football draft BBQ on April 25. Now, I don't know why someone would do this in April, but whatever.

In terms of wedding stuff, we are almost done with everything -just the little odds and ends to tie up. But our house needs a major major cleaning. Theres nothing worse than coming home to a cruddy, dirty, messy house after and awesome, relaxing vacay...

So we have 3 weekend left (OMG!!)

This weekend:
Last minute shopping and organizing. Hope to get at least a room clean and done. Need to get his shirt and pick up his coat. We also have some friends coming in for a night and we have to entertain a little for them. So that really leaves us tomorrow night and Sunday...

Next weekend.
DMB Fri night
Saturday - Hangover recovery AM (Hopefully not too bad). Then he wants to go to that BBQ thing I guess, then we have a houewarming/Bday party for our friends that PM, so Sat is out completely.
Sunday - Guess the only day to do stuff that weekend.

Following and Last weekend
Hair appointments, Dentist appointments, Mani/Pedi/Waxing, Last minute packing, last minute cleaning, and any and all things that will and do come up. Oh yeah, and the guys that could not make it to Vegas want to throw him another stipper laden bach party. I cannot complain about this as I really do not care. But that puts him out of commission for ANOTHER 6 hours!!

But other than that...all peachy keen and ready to get my butt to Jamaica
Hey! Just saw DMB on Tuesday- AWESOME!!!!! I actually woke up still drunk yesterday and had to go to the courthouse to drop off the application for our marriage license!! I am finally getting my voice back today! Enjoy the show!!! btw- you can download a new song off the warehouse

hijacked.gif sorry :)

OK, I felt fine before reading everyone's posts. You girls are stressing me out! You're making me realize everything I still have to do!

I leave one month from today. I see why a honeymoon is needed after all of this!

Just a side note about the football draft...it's not a fantasy draft or anything, it's wear the teams actually pick-up some new players. This always happens in the spring. Just so you don't think your FI is doing something really weird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki317 View Post
Hey! Just saw DMB on Tuesday- AWESOME!!!!! I actually woke up still drunk yesterday and had to go to the courthouse to drop off the application for our marriage license!! I am finally getting my voice back today! Enjoy the show!!! btw- you can download a new song off the warehouse

hijacked.gif sorry :)
Yeah I just listened to it a few days ago, I think on You Tube? I LOVE it! I am always a little hesitant to listen to a new album, probably because I don't know the songs, but its always been that way for me and I end up loving the songs. Can't wait to see them! Who played Sax?
hijacked.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy! View Post
OK, I felt fine before reading everyone's posts. You girls are stressing me out! You're making me realize everything I still have to do!

I leave one month from today. I see why a honeymoon is needed after all of this!

Just a side note about the football draft...it's not a fantasy draft or anything, it's wear the teams actually pick-up some new players. This always happens in the spring. Just so you don't think your FI is doing something really weird!
Yeah....see tax season just ended so the mind is not all there...I think I have forgotten how to think!!! But then after I posted that I was like, crap...NFL draft. I live in fantasy football world, so when I hear "draft" I think fantasy. Yeah, its sad. I thought it was a little weird until I realized what was really up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel&B View Post
Thanks for posting this! I need to write cards for OOT Bags this weekend, and this will be perfect. Lord knows I don't have time right now to search the forum. Thanks for putting this right in my lap! :)

No problem, glad I could help.

Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
Mfry : your eyes are fine don't worry about it - mine are currently black and i'm hoping they go down lol

I'm hanging on to get my dress altered also I think i'm taking it on monday and hopefully it'll be done in a few days.

FI is just doing my head in and he only came home last night lol
Thanks for the reassurance, hope your eyes are beautiful for your wedding!!!

Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbrainfreeze View Post
Yeah....see tax season just ended so the mind is not all there...I think I have forgotten how to think!!! But then after I posted that I was like, crap...NFL draft. I live in fantasy football world, so when I hear "draft" I think fantasy. Yeah, its sad. I thought it was a little weird until I realized what was really up.
Don't forget you have bride brain too! That causes all rational thinking to just disappear! I just didn't want your FI to get in trouble! shitfan.gif