Real Housewives of New York

yamille

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamille View Post
I saw the teaser- i had DVR'ed it and it seems high drama. They crack me up. I think Caroline is the craziest off the bat. She's like the matriarch of the bunch.

Kelly is an outrage. That converssation that she had with Bethany was nuts and she came off really bad.
Ramona reminds me of a hyper chihuahua. ifeel bad for her sweet daughter
Luann is out of control with her snobbery. The countess this.. the countess that.

I heart Jill. She makes me laugh and her and Bobby remind me of so many parents that I knew on Long Island. I feel like she has a good heart
I know! Kelly was so off when she came at Bethany like that! I was mad. I didn't like how she said "I'm up here and your are down here"-or whatever. It was really rude and snobby. I guess Luann isn't a countess anymore because I heard she and her husband are getting a divorce b/c he has been cheating on her. I was wondering why they haven't showed him all season.

I love Jill-she is hilarious and sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamille View Post
Kelly is an outrage. That converssation that she had with Bethany was nuts and she came off really bad.
Ramona reminds me of a hyper chihuahua. ifeel bad for her sweet daughter
Luann is out of control with her snobbery. The countess this.. the countess that.

I heart Jill. She makes me laugh and her and Bobby remind me of so many parents that I knew on Long Island. I feel like she has a good heart
I almost forgot about that whole crazy Kelly scenerio. WTF was that all about?! What a biatch!

I do think Jill has a good heart. She can be a little overbearing sometimes, but she doesn't seem malicious or mean at all.

I didn't know a NJ one was coming out! I like the NY season better this year, but my fav is still the OC girls.

I didn't know LuAnn was getting a divorce either. That's crazy! They kind of allude to the fact that they might be having problems because the Count is gone so much but I didn't know it was a divorce status. Scandalous!

I watch this show too!

Bethanny is hysterical. I love Jill too.

Believe it or not Alex and Simon are growing on me this season. Tuesday's episode was so funny!

I like Luann last season but I agree with you all.... she is such a snob this season. Get over yourself already!

I don't mind Kelly so much. Maybe becase she is an equestrian. I used to ride as a kid and really miss it.

Ramona's eyes freak me out!

I love this show. Bethany and Jill i adore. Cant believe LuAnn is getting divorced and i really hope that means she's not a countess anymore because that would really piss her off. God forbid if she has to get introduced as Luann and not Countess from now on. lol

And Kelly was a complete bitch with the Bethany thing. She complains that she doesnt like when people have no manners and than she asks Bethany to meet her and shows up a 1/2 late. Than gets pissed because Bethany called her out on it. And she's such a name dropper. She should ride off on the horse she came in on

OMG I miss this show! We don't have Bravo anymore since we moved, it's not with our cable that we have right now ?? Anyways I LOVED NYC and OC when I got to watch - and seriously LuAnn is getting divorced? Wow! Bethany was always my fave too!