Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy Host View Post
beachbride's post was flagged and removed as well as all the posts with email addresses and please ladies for your privacy and security, it is NOT a good idea to post your email on the forum...people actually search for email addresses (exes, spammers, hackers) to do not so nice things to.

imagine if your ex googled your email address and found out all of your wedding plans...

also, do you wonder why beachbride did not just post her review and instead was collecting email addresses?
I think it is because the review was 17 pages long in Word with several photos.
I guess she could of posted it as an attachment.
Good point about the email addresses. Thank you for looking out for us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandalier View Post
They originally scheduled ours for 4:00 and I requested it to be a little later. Then they came back with 6:00. The sun sets at 6:35 so I thought that was too late. We finally inked in on 5:00 so we have time for the ceremony and then some pictures. We weren't charged any type of time-change fee as far as I know! What time is your ceremony scheduled?
Hi! Our wedding is scheduled for 4pm. Sunset is supposed to be at 5:08 pm which gives us about an hour to do bride/groom pics outdoors with some natural light. I thought about seeing if I could move it to 3:30, so maybe it's not a big deal if you moved yours!

has anyone who has already gotten married at the azul hung lanterns or any decor in the plaza? If so did you bring your own wire to hang it and did they charge you a fee?

also wondering if anyone has a program made for the ceremony? Im trying to put together a last minute order to vista print and im kinda wondering if the signing of the registrar comes before the announcement? any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy Host View Post
also, do you wonder why beachbride did not just post her review and instead was collecting email addresses?
Not sure what is going on here. Beachbride has been one of the most helpful posters. As previously stated, I imagine she just wanted to send via email because it was 17 pages and included pics. Also, she sent the email from her account and with her name, so I'm not too concerned that she plans on using the addresses for malicious purposes. Hopefully she continues posting. That said, thanks for taking down email addresses posted on this site (rather than given through PM) -- I can see how that may be dangerous.

just curious if anyone has used the sky deck for their ceremony site? i'm thinking that is where i will have the ceremony, but i'm having a hard time deciding where to do the coctail hour + dinner or even rehearsal dinner? any ideas for what to do the night before the big day?? or what about the ballroom? i have only seen one picture of it... for those of you who have visited azul sensatori... is it cheesy looking or is it nice? i'm sorta thinking to have a coctail hour the night before... then have the sky deck wedding along with the reception in the ballroom or the mexican restaurant?? too many decisions....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosierfan View Post
Hi! Our wedding is scheduled for 4pm. Sunset is supposed to be at 5:08 pm which gives us about an hour to do bride/groom pics outdoors with some natural light. I thought about seeing if I could move it to 3:30, so maybe it's not a big deal if you moved yours!
Uh-oh. I wonder if I had it wrong. I checked weather.com for October 2, 2009 and it said sunset is around 6:35. I don't think they observe daylight savings there but could there be that much of a change in the sunset times between October and November? Just want to make sure we are scheduling everything right! Where did you find out about 5:08?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandalier View Post
Uh-oh. I wonder if I had it wrong. I checked weather.com for October 2, 2009 and it said sunset is around 6:35. I don't think they observe daylight savings there but could there be that much of a change in the sunset times between October and November? Just want to make sure we are scheduling everything right! Where did you find out about 5:08?
Hi! No, you're right for your date according to the site I'm looking at online. It says your date has sunset at 6:35, so you should be fine. They do end daylight savings on Oct. 25th, so that must be the difference!

Hiya girlies!!! I have been mia for awhile from the board b/c i've been working 90 hr work wks lately but am trying to finalize all of our details!!! I've been debating about the welcome party and it sounds like the s'mores party is the way to go. I'm still really up in the air about the reception. We are going to use the dinner that's part of the silver package for the after ceremony dinner and then do a reception, maybe the palza?!?! Any advice would be greatly appreciated...i'm going to try and go back and catch up on previous posts for more ideas!! Also thank you to Mandy and Christina for posting your recent information on how your weddings went!! It sounds like ya'll had a lot of fun despite some rooming issues!! Thank you girls for all of ya'lls help!! Oh I was also wondering if any of ya'll have or are planning on getting items for the OOT bags once you get to Mexcio, like from shops in Playa?