April Fools Tricks :)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year we got our bosses good with TONS of tricks so no ideas left for this year now sad.gif! Gave them fake phone messages to call Mr Lion or Mr Behr and the number called the local Zoo......Bosses office is always hot so she has fans all over so we collected the hole punches and put them in her fans so when she turned them on it was confetti all over. We also took the keys from the keyboard off and switched them around - not good for someone that isnt a good typer and has to look at the keys LOL Happy tricks ladies!!

My sister, who is flying on a different airline to our wedding with her family, phoned me this morning and said she got a call from her travel agent and they are cancelling her flight! I asked if they could get on a different day but she said they won't get a refund back in time so they could not go. My head was literally spinning, I just about broke down at my desk then she said "April Fool's" - I almost died and hung up on her. She phoned me right back, so proud of her joke, I eventually laughted but I swear she almost made me puke.

Soooo....I thought it would be a good one to pull on my FI. He totally believed me, said he was coming to get me at work right away so we could figure something out. I then said "and you want to know something else? today is April the 1st".I am as mean as my sister :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristinaM View Post
Ok what is the CTRL ALT arrow supposed to do?? Like an idiot I just did it myself but its not doing anything!!! LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpitts78 View Post
I tried it too and it don't do anything either.
if you do ctrl+alt+down arrow first, it will flip your screen image upside-down, then ctrl+alt+up arrow flips it back.

i guess it would be handy if you have a tilt-able monitor and someone was standing in front of you on the other side of the counter/desk, you could flip then tilt and they wouldnt have to walk around to your side to see it??

The ctrl-alt-down arrow doesn't work for me either (PC but vista??). anyway, today is my fiance's birthday and I don't feel like it's nice to prank him (hehe). I'm not really in the mood for jokes but am trying to come up with something to do to the crazy brazilian i share an office with....

I didn't play any b/c I am not good at lying and I start laughing.

FI told me to come pick him up b/c he got fired! haha he is so goofy, I didn't fall for it.

My sis told my mom that she came out of class today and someone had wrecked my mom's new bmw really bad and they didn't leave a note (my sis's car is in the shop so she is driving my moms). She said my mom started screaming "WHAT"! Hahahaha

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics