Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Great News Erika :) I will be arriving on your wedding day - maybe we can meet up after your wedding and before mine so you can give me advice - how many will be there for your wedding? Right now I have around 30 guests ... I am very excited and really looking forward to it ....

M

I am using my own iPod...I'm setting up separate playlists for ou cocktail party, dinner music, then party tunes for after dinner. I'll also have my songs set for the ceremony. I heard that the wedding coordinator at the hotel will man the iPod during the ceremony for us so we don't have to ask one of our guests. Also I read a review that the resort DJ played some inappropriate songs at another wedding..."It must have been love...but it's over now..." I can't help but laugh, but I'd be a little pissed if it were my wedding!

As far as the private event set up, I'm not aware of any charges for the basic set-up, i think it is included in the cost of the meal. But I think if you are having them set up some of your own decorations (as I am but haven't been given a price) they will charge.

I don't know about any of you, but I received an email today with the name of a new wedding coordinator who is taking over my account. I guess Fabio is moving as the "overall" coordinator for Karisma and they are hiring new people to help with the number of weddings. This is good news. She also said she has a 24 hour turn around on emails, this should help out with questions.

Hi!

I'm leaving in 10 days! I'll try to post a very detailed planning journal and put a link here. I'm also going to try and post a detailed review when I get back. I think we've decided on At Last by Etta James for our first dance, with Melissa by the Allman Brothers for the son/mother dance (her name is Melissa), and Let's Get it On by Marvin Gaye for our last dance! ha!

Can't wait to be in Mexico!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsashamia View Post
Hi!
I'm leaving in 10 days! I'll try to post a very detailed planning journal and put a link here. I'm also going to try and post a detailed review when I get back. I think we've decided on At Last by Etta James for our first dance, with Melissa by the Allman Brothers for the son/mother dance (her name is Melissa), and Let's Get it On by Marvin Gaye for our last dance! ha!
Have a fabulous time and congrats! How exciting...I can hardly wait to hear about your day and please post pictures! Besides being really happy for you I'm sure all of us are eager to see the grounds and areas used for the ceremony & reception.

We'll be thinking of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsashamia View Post
Hi!
Best wishes! How exciting! Have a blast!!!!!! smile03.gif

Hope to join this thread. Not too sure how to!!! I fell in love with this resort online. My fiance and I are going to check it out this weekend. I'll take a bunch of pics and post them when I return. Has anyone gotten married there yet? I hear that there are two weddings this weekend.

Will keep you all postedsmile72.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by daifje View Post
Hope to join this thread. Not too sure how to!!! I fell in love with this resort online. My fiance and I are going to check it out this weekend. I'll take a bunch of pics and post them when I return. Has anyone gotten married there yet? I hear that there are two weddings this weekend.

Will keep you all postedsmile72.gif
Hi Daifje, welcome to the thread! Hope everything goes well this weekend, and maybe there will be a wedding happening while you are there so you can see in person how it goes!
I am waiting for your return...would love to see any photos you have of the beach area where they hold the ceremony and reception.
Have a great time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heather hunder View Post
Hi, so I got a reply back from Tiffany and she said "Yes, you can have the Barbeque Deluxe at the Plaza (Center of the Resort) " So thank goodness!

Has anyone picked out Bouquets yet? If so which ones?

Thanks
Hi Heather, also from Calgary! I haven't totally decided on one, but I am leaning towards the tulip bouquet in red. I think if you don't find one you are absolutely in love with you can send a picture to your WC and they can try and copy it.