Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
Here it is...
Personalized, Koozies, coolies, can holders, T Shirts, Totes

Looks like he is still 50 koozies for 50 bucks. It's a great deal! Good luck to you all.

Oh and Claudia never got a hold of me quicker as I got closer. I don't think I even heard from her until I was down there.
Oooh great site! I was about to pay out the smile117.gif

Thanks!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quote:
Here it is...
Personalized, Koozies, coolies, can holders, T Shirts, Totes

Looks like he is still 50 koozies for 50 bucks. It's a great deal! Good luck to you all.

Oh and Claudia never got a hold of me quicker as I got closer. I don't think I even heard from her until I was down there.
Fabulous!!! Thank you so much!!!

Does anyone know about the witnesses having to be there four days in advance? I am having about 18 people come to my wedding, but I'm not sure if four people will come as early as four days in advance. Will that be a problem . . . OR will the resort provide witnesses at no cost?

Tina

Quote:
I am sure you can.. they will just put the deposit toward whatever you end up getting. I changed almost everything once I got there. All the money I paid just went toward the final bill. Hang in there! And don't forget to look for me in my pink dress BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Up yours worky ticket lmao smile78.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by cweigner5 View Post
Does anyone know about the witnesses having to be there four days in advance? I am having about 18 people come to my wedding, but I'm not sure if four people will come as early as four days in advance. Will that be a problem . . . OR will the resort provide witnesses at no cost?

Tina
I chose my wedding party and told them they would have to be there to witness 4 days prior to the wedding. This was an absolute nightmare so i chose to do a symbolic ceremony. It is hard to get people there 4 days before the wedding.

They will provide witnesses. Not sure of cost thoughhuh.gif If I were to guess I would say yes because they charge you extra for everything...right Hartyt509!!!!smile27.gif

LOL!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by destination View Post
Hey Jen,
I have decided not to try to move my ceremony to the aternoon. I think seven should be fine for us. I have emailed claudia if the conflict of photographer time for our weddings has crossed her mind; doubt it! I think I want to bring in a photog, but can't hire him until I get a response, so that sucks. Are you getting the video? It might help if you want to move your ceremony up, but that is not your problem. It is Claudia's, so don't do anything on my behalf. You are sweet to even put it out there.
After some thought, I am definitely moving the wedding up. I am really uncomfortable about the short time between our 2 weddings and worried that either of us will not be getting the attention we deserve. I scheduled the afternoon so I would be the last wedding but it looks like they squeezed you in the evening..trust me no big deal, but I feel like they are not looking at important details like for instance, I upgraded both my photography and videography so i will have the videographer until at least 8:30. I know they allow 2 wedding a day but they should do 1 in the early afternoon and 1 in evening or late afternoon. I have Jill working on it and will let you know what she finds out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMBASIM View Post
They will provide witnesses. Not sure of cost thoughhuh.gif If I were to guess I would say yes because they charge you extra for everything...right Hartyt509!!!!smile27.gif

LOL!!!!
Yep they do lol I'm trying to work out whats cheaper still paying for the package or the individual stuff lol

I reckon I'm now going to have about 5 guests lmao I've even had one of my really good mates who booked up 2 days after me put a spanner in the works lol

Her hubby has now decided that he doesn't want to go he'd rather go to teneriffe with the lads wtf.gif so my mate is coming on her own but its costs her another 1k!! Lets see if she sticks to that I doubt it lol

I think it might still be cheaper to pay for the package for 20 which is stupid and trying to talk to FI about it I may as well not bother my arse - i'm still waiting for him to send out the invitations i've had since october!!

S&M.gif

Jen, you are really sweet, but please do exactly what you desire, not what you think you should do to make things more pleasant for me! This is your wedding. Between my TA, who knows Claudia personally, and me we will make a big enough stink that she will have to figure this one out. It was her own stupid fault for booking us this way! Guess Dreams will have to have two photogs and videogs for June 13. Gotta tell ya, I'm a little peeved with her lack of foresight on this one, and I, for one am not paying extra for it!