Mommies to be check in

Christine

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was complaining to girls at work today that I dont look pregnant and that I've been super bloaded. They told me I dont look any different so I guess the fat thing is in my head. I have a co-worker who's about 4 weeks ahead of me (due beginnign of May) and she's been showing for a few weeks now. I told my best friend that I want to show and she said that I'll have plenty of time for that so I'm waiting! :)

smile29.gif

Maureen, My Morgan has gone back and forth on if she wants a sister or brother. Mine is the only grandchild on both sides, so she alittle spoiled. I was alittle worried myself its been so long since I have done this and so many things have changed. Pretty soon they aren't going to let us eat anything. HAHA.

I love baby TJ's name so cute. We are thinking out of the box a little. My father passed away two years ago so some how I would like to incorparte his name in some how. He was Daniel Manton. So we are thinking... MacCarten Danielle, Kerrington Danielle for the girl names and Ashton Manton for the boy. I really like the Kerrington for the girl, hubby isn't so sold on it yet. I guess will figure it out.

Hey Kelly and Maureen, how old are your Morgans? :) As the oldest of 3 children with 12 years between my brother and I and 18 (yes 1cool.gif years between my sister and I (oh and we all have the same mom and dad!!!) maybe I can help out the two of you! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Maureen View Post
I know it's annoying in the begining when you just feel bloated but you don't look pregnant. You will start showing soon enough, hang in there.

Shea, our countdown can begin...2 months from tomorrow is our due date! How are you feeling? I'm starting to get uncomfortable and not sleeping well. I also started getting sick to my stomch this week after weeks of being fine so that is really annoying. Did you decide on a name yet? I really liked all your choices.
I know, I am so excited! I have been uncomfortable for awhile- My lower back, hip and left knee are killing me! I have gained quite a bit of weight though so I am sure it isn't supposed to be this bad. I started out tall and thin.... and at 31 weeks I have gained about 36 pounds! No stretch marks yet though!
I have been waking up a lot in the middle of the night, but it doesn't really bother me too much. I still manage to get 8 hours of sleep a night.
I am starting to get a little bored though... I used to be so busy, and now I just work, sleep and eat pretty much. I will probably regret saying that after I have the baby and have no free time again!

We still have not decided on a name.... I think Jada Marie is at the top of our list though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly C View Post
my morgan is 9 and i think maureens is 12.
Well, I was the only child until my brother was born and I was very excited to have a sibling. Everyone I knew had a sibling except for me. I did have a little bit of a jelous fit at first but, got over it very quickly. I loved having a baby brother! It was the best thing ever. I taught him to crawl and walk and talk and ...... I can honestly say that I feel more prepared to become a mom having 2 young siblings. I almost feel like it gave me the experience none of my friends had the privilage of having!

I'm sure your Morgans will be very happy to have a brother or a sister and it will be a wonderful sibling bond! hug2.gif Look at it this way, you'll always have a free sitter! :) My parents sure did! thewave.gif