I have just started to officially freak out...

kevsgirl

As Kat said, "Holy balls!" my wedding is coming up so freaking soon!!! girl_werewolf.gif

I'm having days of total calm and happiness and then periods of insane stress.

I"m stress eating, I know that. And that's pissing me off because I seriously won't fit into my dress if I continue to eat the way I have been. Grrr frown.gif

My mom just called from Australia and chatted with me and then said the next time she spoke with me it would be face-to-face. :o OMG.

I'm really excited, don't get me wrong. And I'm in love with a wonderful man and I know things will go really well even if it all gets screwed up, because we love eachother and we'll all be together in Mexico (and we're already legally married! shhhh!)... the stress it there nonetheless.

Tonight was supposed to be my bachelorette, but I found out on Thursday that it was not happening. The girl who was organizing it told me it wasn't going to happen, she hadn't planned it and she wanted to do something next Friday. We leave Sunday morning. sigh. FI is hanging with the boys tonight (in the basement) playing poker and having a bachelor night. Boo.

Your on overload right now... I did it too when I hit 7 days. Things are going to be fine... just start packing your things your bringing down(wedding stuff), for some reason this totally calmed me, looking at all my details and thinking about when and where they are going to be used... instead I was getting little butterflies of excitement because it was all happening...

I know your prob bummed bout not having a bach... me too ... we had a group pub crawl months ago, and when Jay had his bach night with the guys... and I was alone.... it felt crappy... Maybe Friday will work out.

BTW, love the legal day pic... you loook sooo happy!!

Sorry to hear about the little snaffoos, but I must say you are too cute! lol! I think what you're feeling is COMPLETELY normal!!!! (If that's any consolation at all cheesy.gif)

Sorry about the B-Party, that just stinks! Are you still going through with it? Guess that just means a lil' more added stress for ya though and that much more to cram in, huh?

Aren't you glad you have US to complain/vent to though?!?! I know I AM!!! wink.gif grouphug.gif

Good luck sweetie - YOU'RE ALMOST THERE!!!!!! thewave.gif

Oh, as much as I feel for you cause I can't imagine being that close to my wedding date I'm also so jealous! This is what you've been waiting for! I think I'd be trying to tell myself to try and calm down because being stressed is just probably going to make me not enjoy my time as much. Just try to let things happen. If you're worried about things that still need to be done or just finished making a list always helps me settle down. If its written down you can stop worrying about forgetting about it. and the last consolation is that if something doesn't get done or if something goes wrong, it doesn't matter cause as long and you, FI and your paperwork are all set you don't need anything else (except for a bathing suit of course!!) Have a great time at your wedding and enjoy every second of your trip!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bebridejamaica View Post
Your on overload right now... I did it too when I hit 7 days. Things are going to be fine... just start packing your things your bringing down(wedding stuff), for some reason this totally calmed me, looking at all my details and thinking about when and where they are going to be used... instead I was getting little butterflies of excitement because it was all happening...

I know your prob bummed bout not having a bach... me too ... we had a group pub crawl months ago, and when Jay had his bach night with the guys... and I was alone.... it felt crappy... Maybe Friday will work out.

BTW, love the legal day pic... you loook sooo happy!!
Thanks blush2.gif That's what it is: overload. It's crazy! It could be worse, at least I'm not an evil stress freak. LOL! I think packing will be calming too. Everything i finish makes me feel better.
The bach being 'canceled' did bum me out. Not telling me that it wasn't happening totally pissed me off. Like my last family shower being canceled the morning of. What is with these people? I need new friends. LOL!
Anyway, I'm glad FI had fun. They had a guys night in the basement. He didn't want to go out drinking and hitting the strip clubs. At any rate, there's always New Years, right?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
Aren't you glad you have US to complain/vent to though?!?! I know I AM!!! wink.gif grouphug.gif
YES!!! I love you all - you are the best!!! grouphug.gif The BDW girls keep me sane. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybride2009 View Post
Good luck, You will have such a wonderful time if your legal day is any indication!
I will have a little party for you tonight and have a drink in your honour!
Thanks! I'm sure we'll have a great time too. I think I will probably be way more emotional but less stressed during the ceremony. Does that make sense? I really hope I can absorb it and that it doesn't go by in a blur.
Definitely drink in my honour! You rock! punk.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by montegobay09 View Post
Oh, as much as I feel for you cause I can't imagine being that close to my wedding date I'm also so jealous! This is what you've been waiting for! I think I'd be trying to tell myself to try and calm down because being stressed is just probably going to make me not enjoy my time as much. Just try to let things happen. If you're worried about things that still need to be done or just finished making a list always helps me settle down.
There are like a zillion lists in my house. I am the list queen! (or a list whore, if you prefer) wink.gif I need one big master list at this point. And I need to lock down one of the rooms so that I can start really packing.

Hey - I bought some space bags today at Zellers. Hopefully they'll help - take the air out of our clothes and create more space in our bags :)

THANK YOU ALL! YOU ARE ALL SO REASSURING!!! grouphug.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevsgirl View Post

Thanks! I'm sure we'll have a great time too. I think I will probably be way more emotional but less stressed during the ceremony. Does that make sense? I really hope I can absorb it and that it doesn't go by in a blur.
Definitely drink in my honour! You rock! punk.gif

THANK YOU ALL! YOU ARE ALL SO REASSURING!!! grouphug.gif

MMM that was a few tasty glasses of wine we had at your bach party!! I certainly had a good time smile117.gif