Bridal Astrology

BachataBride

I found this on weddingbells.ca & thought I would share...

It fit me perfectly!!!

Why don't we quote our sign so everyone can see what kind of bride(zilla!!!) we are!! I'll do mine in the next post!

Written in the Stars

Find out what your astrology sign says about your bridal personality. By Roseanne Dela Rosa

Sign: Aries (March 20-April 19)

Personality traits: Curious, energetic and independent.

Bridal pro: When given a task, especially one that you love, youâ€ll put all your effort and energy into it.

Bridal con: Because of your zesty nature thereâ€s the possibility of leaving others in the dust, like your bridesmaids, or even your mister. Enjoy the planning process and keep an ear open to their needs and wants as well.

Sign: Taurus (April 19-May 20)

Personality traits: Patient, practical and dedicated.

Bridal pro: Your hard-working and reliable nature will allow you to delve into the wedding planning process without getting into a major tizzy.

Bridal con: You have a tendency not to have an open mind. When you make your decision, you stick to it, regardless. To prevent a stressful situation from occurring, keep your mind open to other suggestions.

Sign: Gemini (May 20-June 20)

Personality traits: Charismatic, communicative and intellectual.

Bridal pro: A very outgoing person and a great communicator, youâ€ll find dealing with vendors and getting exactly what you want, when you want it a breeze.

Bridal con: You can get bored very easily. Know your limits and what you can and canâ€t do. For example, come up with a whimsical invitation idea but leave the labelling and address stamping to somebody elseâ€s capable hands.

Sign: Cancer (June 20-July 22)

Personality traits: Nurturing, cautious and emotional.

Bridal pro: Your caring nature towards others will come in handy, especially when it comes to dealing with guests and your own bridal party. Youâ€ll find yourself making sure that everybody is having a good time and that problems between members of your bridal party are at a standstill.

Bridal con: Be wary of your sensitive side. You may find that small comments bother you. For example, if you overhear a bridesmaidâ€s remark on the style of her dress, try not to take it to heart—itâ€ll save you extra stress in the long run.

Sign: Leo (July 22-August 22)

Personality traits: Ambitious, loyal and generous.

Bridal pro: A natural-born leader who enjoys being the life of the party, youâ€ll definitely love the attention of wedding talk with whomever. Youâ€re easy to please and wonâ€t be throwing tantrums when your stretch limo arrives in white instead of the black one you ordered.

Bridal con: Because of your extravagant nature and urge to splurge, you may find yourself deep in the budget hole. Keep a book nearby to record all your expenses and spend wisely.

Sign: Virgo (August 22-September 22)

Personality traits: Organized, helpful and a perfectionist.

Bridal pro: Problem-solving, commitment and attention to detail are some of your strongest talents. These characteristics will ensure that every single detail from the decoration setup right down to the limo pickup is taken care of.

Bridal con: Your perfectionism may get in the way of accomplishing tasks on time. Remember, not everything must be perfect! Learn to divide your time equally and prioritize what is most important.

Sign: Libra (September 22-October 22)

Personality traits: Passionate, considerate and sociable.

Bridal pro: One of your best traits is being socially aware of ongoing trends. Because of your awareness of whatâ€s hip and hot, you can rest assured that your celebration will be filled with style, excitement and fun.

Bridal con: Your considerate personality is your Achilles heel. You donâ€t enjoy conflict and like keeping the peace, but donâ€t be afraid to speak your mind to others (like that bothersome mother-in-law). Your wedding day is all about you, after all, and if you donâ€t want to wear an old family necklace, you donâ€t have to.

Sign: Scorpio (October 22-November 21)

Personality traits: Intuitive, focused and loyal.

Bridal pro: You know what you want and go for it. Picking your wedding dress, along with the rest of your attire, will be a breeze because no oneâ€s opinion will sway you in the least.

Bridal con: You may have a tendency to be too honest because you like telling it like it is. Before speaking, take a moment to decide whether you can honestly confide in somebody without causing a commotion. For example, telling a cake vendor that their cakes look slightly deranged might be better left unsaid!

Sign: Sagittarius (November 21-December 21)

Personality traits: Adventurous, easygoing and straightforward.

Bridal pro: Your willingness to try new things is a great strength. Youâ€ll find wedding planning stress-free since youâ€re the type to go with the flow and see the optimism in everything.

Bridal con: Although you have a laid-back attitude, your thrill for adventure and spontaneity may cause you to skip some of your wedding responsibilities. Keep a checklist handy to ensure that everything that needs to be done is finished before you move onto something new.

Sign: Capricorn (December 21-January 20)

Personality traits: Hard-working, ambitious and responsible.

Bridal pro: Your disciplined nature will show when it comes to budgeting for your special day. Because of your responsible persona, you wonâ€t have to worry about paying off endless debts after your soiree.

Bridal con: Sometimes rather than seeing the glass as being half full you see it as half empty. Try and learn to let go of that concept and see things in a better light. For example, if you hear your day calls for rainy weather, donâ€t sit back and wait for the storm to happen. Think positively and brainstorm for ways you can cope with the so-called disastrous forecast.

Sign: Aquarius (January 20-February 19)

Personality traits: Idealistic, kind and eccentric.

Bridal pro: Your quirky attitude and outside-of-the-box ideas will come in handy when it comes to wedding planning. Because of your unique ideas, your guests can expect to experience a completely unique wedding celebration.

Bridal con: When it comes to doing things the traditional way, expect to cross some barriers. For example, your mother may want you get married in a church whereas you have other ceremony locations in mind. Be mindful of those situations and know when to draw the line and when to compromise.

Sign: Pisces (February 19-March 20)

Personality traits: Patient, perceptive and shy.

Bridal pro: Thereâ€s nothing better than a patient bride—which is what you are. Chaotic occasions may arise but your calming attitude will allow you to not get caught up in the wedding frenzy.

Bridal con: Your shy personality may get in the way of having things done in a certain way. Donâ€t let anybody push you around. Speak up on what you like and donâ€t like and youâ€ll enjoy your W-day to the fullest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
Bridal pro: A natural-born leader who enjoys being the life of the party, youâ€ll definitely love the attention of wedding talk with whomever. Youâ€re easy to please and wonâ€t be throwing tantrums when your stretch limo arrives in white instead of the black one you ordered.
Bridal con: Because of your extravagant nature and urge to splurge, you may find yourself deep in the budget hole. Keep a book nearby to record all your expenses and spend wisely.

This is so me!! FI is going to kill me when he finds out how much money I'm actually spending!!! LOL

Sign: Virgo (August 22-September 22)

Personality traits: Organized, helpful and a perfectionist.

Bridal pro: Problem-solving, commitment and attention to detail are some of your strongest talents. These characteristics will ensure that every single detail from the decoration setup right down to the limo pickup is taken care of.

Bridal con: Your perfectionism may get in the way of accomplishing tasks on time. Remember, not everything must be perfect! Learn to divide your time equally and prioritize what is most important.

This is me to a T! I had so many last minute things I was working on because they had to be just so. Though, there were small things like petal cones that didn't get assembled until we got there. At that point I just told everyone to get them done! LOL

Quote:
Sign: Capricorn (December 21-January 20)
Personality traits: Hard-working, ambitious and responsible.
Bridal pro: Your disciplined nature will show when it comes to budgeting for your special day. Because of your responsible persona, you wonâ€t have to worry about paying off endless debts after your soiree.
Bridal con: Sometimes rather than seeing the glass as being half full you see it as half empty. Try and learn to let go of that concept and see things in a better light. For example, if you hear your day calls for rainy weather, donâ€t sit back and wait for the storm to happen. Think positively and brainstorm for ways you can cope with the so-called disastrous forecast.
Too funny! The "cons" are why I'm having a DW - so I will only see things in the best light! I will not be upset about the napkin color when I'm in the tropics :) Plus, FI is super laid back so I'm becoming more and more that way. And I love it!

Sign: Sagittarius (November 21-December 21)

Personality traits: Adventurous, easygoing and straightforward.

Bridal pro: Your willingness to try new things is a great strength. Youâ€ll find wedding planning stress-free since youâ€re the type to go with the flow and see the optimism in everything.

Bridal con: Although you have a laid-back attitude, your thrill for adventure and spontaneity may cause you to skip some of your wedding responsibilities. Keep a checklist handy to ensure that everything that needs to be done is finished before you move onto something new.

Now I know why I keep doing everything EXCEPT finishing my wedding programs!

Bridal pro: Thereâ€s nothing better than a patient bride—which is what you are. Chaotic occasions may arise but your calming attitude will allow you to not get caught up in the wedding frenzy.

Bridal con: Your shy personality may get in the way of having things done in a certain way. Donâ€t let anybody push you around. Speak up on what you like and donâ€t like and youâ€ll enjoy your W-day to the fullest.

This is pretty close...but if I am shy it will not get in the way of having things done the way they should. I don't get pushed around when it comes to things I am paying hard earned money for wink.gif

This is totally me! CRAZY! And apparently getting married on the beach is not considered traditional and does not go over well with family members!

Sign: Aquarius (January 20-February 19)

Personality traits: Idealistic, kind and eccentric.

Bridal pro: Your quirky attitude and outside-of-the-box ideas will come in handy when it comes to wedding planning. Because of your unique ideas, your guests can expect to experience a completely unique wedding celebration.

Bridal con: When it comes to doing things the traditional way, expect to cross some barriers. For example, your mother may want you get married in a church whereas you have other ceremony locations in mind. Be mindful of those situations and know when to draw the line and when to compromise.

This is totally me too! I care way too much about whether other people are having a good time, and I'm mega sensitive. Crazy.

Sign: Cancer (June 20-July 22)

Personality traits: Nurturing, cautious and emotional.

Bridal pro: Your caring nature towards others will come in handy, especially when it comes to dealing with guests and your own bridal party. Youâ€ll find yourself making sure that everybody is having a good time and that problems between members of your bridal party are at a standstill.

Bridal con: Be wary of your sensitive side. You may find that small comments bother you. For example, if you overhear a bridesmaidâ€s remark on the style of her dress, try not to take it to heart—itâ€ll save you extra stress in the long run.

Bridal con: Your shy personality may get in the way of having things done in a certain way. Donâ€t let anybody push you around. Speak up on what you like and donâ€t like and youâ€ll enjoy your W-day to the fullest. [/color]

Oh, yup been letting myself get pushed around by everyone from day one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
This is so me!! FI is going to kill me when he finds out how much money I'm actually spending!!! LOL
Hey, I'm a Leo too! I knew I liked you for some reason, now I know. Same location, both Leos, both Ontario girls...elefant.gif hee hee.