Iberostar Brides....POST HERE!

Michelle,

I was going to email the WC but I thought I'd check with you first. Do you have the different menu options for the wedding dinner for each of the restaurants? I read somewhere that a girl had lobster and filet mignon at the Italian restaurant for her dinner (sounds yummy!).

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindoBride2009 View Post
Michelle,

I was going to email the WC but I thought I'd check with you first. Do you have the different menu options for the wedding dinner for each of the restaurants? I read somewhere that a girl had lobster and filet mignon at the Italian restaurant for her dinner (sounds yummy!).
I do, I'll try to post them on here later.

STEAK HOUSE WEDDING MENU

For less than 20 people you can order the main course directly from the menu. For groups bigger than 20 people you will have to choose a set menu for your group, this means the same main course for all your guests.

Steak House Restaurant “El Rancho†(air-conditioned located by lobby “Mayaâ€)

As appetizers you can choose from a delicatessen buffet, where you will find a variety of smoked meat or fish, cocktails and salads.

Main Course: 1. Beef Plate ( flank or top sirloin)

2. Grilled chicken supreme with smoky sauce

3. Grilled salmon medallion

•All dishes are served with baked potato with sour cream and corn on the cob.

Sitting times are at 6:30pm and 8:30pm.

Dress code: Long trousers are mandatory for men.

Tables available maxim for 8 people.

Table decoration

The table decoration for the wedding dinner is standard. The main table is decorated with a flower centerpiece. If you want to bring some extra decorations to decorate the tables e.g. candles, sea shells, just married glitters, little sombrero hats, little bags with wine charms and so on, no problem at all, bring it along and we can help you set it on the restaurant!

ITALIAN WEDDING MENU

For less than 20 people you can order the main course directly from the menu. For groups bigger than 20 people you will have to choose a set menu for your group, this means the same main course for all your guests.

Italian Restaurant “La Laguna†(air-conditioned located in front of the theatre of Lindo)

As appetizers you will find a hot and cold buffet with a fine selection of antipasti, a variety of smoked meat or fish, cocktails and salads

Main Course: 1. Lobster Medallions Napolitan Style

2. Grilled Huachinango fish darné with Parma Vegetables

3. Filet Mignon

4. Marinated Poultry Supreme

THERE WERE PICTURES HERE, YOU'LL HAVE TO LOOK AT THE ATTACHMENTS TO SEE THOSE!!!

Sitting times are at 6:30pm and 8:30pm.

Dress code: Long trousers are mandatory for men.

Tables available maximum for 8 people.

Table decoration

The table decoration for the wedding dinner is standard. The main table is decorated with a flower centerpiece. If you want to bring some extra decorations to decorate the tables e.g. candles, sea shells, just married glitters, little sombrero hats, little bags with wine charms and so on, no problem at all, bring it along and we can help you set it on the restaurant!

ITALIAN WEDDING GROUP MENU.doc

STEAK HOUSE WEDDING GROUP MENU.doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRod0214 View Post
Hey IS girls, i wanted to know from anyone that is doing theirs at tucan/quetzal or pariso is there is anything bad that has happened. If anyone has pictures of wedding, can you post them I would love to see them.
We've shot several videos at Iberostar, it's one of the best AIs in the area. Here are some of the videos, they are all from Paraiso:

VENUE: Iberostar Paraiso on Vimeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by briscoecrown View Post
Hey Michelle... Thanks for posting the menus. Sounds like a decent selection.

I want to be sure I'm reading & understanding this completely... For a group larger than 20, will each guest have to eat the same exact meal? Or will they have a choice between the 3-4 dishes?
You have to select one main dish for all guests, but if you have some guests with special dietary preferences or whatever they will make exceptions. You have to mark on their placecard or whatever who gets what. For example, we chose the steak dinner, but FI and I do not eat steak (we're probably the only Chicagoans that don't!) so we are getting the chicken. FI's mom does not eat meat on Fridays so we got her fish. We have 5 kid's coming that will get a children's chicken nugget dinner (they had other selections too for kids). I haven't done my placecards yet so I'm not sure how I am going to mark them, but I did create a seating chart and marked the seats where the people with special dinners go. I'm hoping that will be enough. The majority of the group has to have the same meal though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride08 View Post
The majority of the group has to have the same meal though.
Thanks!! I was afraid that was going to be the answer. smile27.gif

Now I feel so limited. I really wanted to give my guests at least two options. Aaaaaahhh, well... guess I can't have everything my way.

It's crunch time for you... good luck!!

Hi Everyone !

So....I originally planned on having my wedding at the Moon Palace. When I got prices from my TA for round-trip group adult rate pp, I was sticker- shocked girl_werewolf.gif

I went over these prices with some of my closest friends & family, and it seemed they were really disappointed that it was so expensive, but they said they would be there no matter what.

I'm expecting about 60 ppl.

I just feel like I can't put a financial burden on everyone like that, and NOW I am starting from the beginning. I want to be in RM. And talking to my TA, she said IB resorts are awesome. (and hopefully affordable for everyone, still waiting on prices from her) I want to make sure that not only is my wedding a great time but accomodations for everyone are filled. This is definitely a priority, for me anyway.

So my question would be...How did you guys go about choosing which IB it is that you want to be married at ? I'm researching, but I'm confused, and I read this whole thread...but still have questions.

I will HAVE to get married outside of the resort because no matter what, I have to go Catholic...

But other than that, I'm really confused on why one bride chose Lindo & another chose Del Mar ? Any reason ? I know there is a wave pool & lazy river...being that there are over 10 kids & teenagers at the wedding, do they have access to this if they stay at ANY of the IB ?

From top to bottom: which one is the most expensive and which one is the least ?

ok, lots of ?'s....please help. fryingpan.gif