Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingdolphin View Post
One of my guests asked if they need to make reservations for dinner in order to get the "good" times at the good restaurants. Does anyone know if reservations are accepted / needed? Thanks!!

One more month - I'm starting to go crazy!!
I never made reservations anywhere but at Oceana they told us they would only put three tables together. So once we had three tables together then one on its own.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quote:
How many people could you fit at 3 tables? Did you find you had to wait a while to get a table at the restaurant? Thanks!!
We only waited like ten minutes one night at the Seaside Grill. But we just sat at the bar and waited. I think we had...12 or 14 people at the three tables. I can't remember. I got pretty wasted that night lol. One too many Triple Bahama Mamas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
We only waited like ten minutes one night at the Seaside Grill. But we just sat at the bar and waited. I think we had...12 or 14 people at the three tables. I can't remember. I got pretty wasted that night lol. One too many Triple Bahama Mamas.
Thanks for the information. Doesn't sound like we'll need to worry about reservations and eating at 10pm if we don't make them. Sounds like your wedding was awesome. Did you already post your review yet? I really wish I was having a Triple Bahama Mama right now!

Quote:
Thanks for the information. Doesn't sound like we'll need to worry about reservations and eating at 10pm if we don't make them. Sounds like your wedding was awesome. Did you already post your review yet? I really wish I was having a Triple Bahama Mama right now!
I did! I had a lot of things go wrong BUT it was still an amazing day!
http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t28978

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbpacco View Post
That's exactly what we'll be doing, paper work is done in New York, and sand ceremony in Cancun! You get all the ceremony details like a normal wedding ceremony, like an officiant.

Kat thought you want a REAL ceremony, which you'll need to get all your paper translate, blood test, and be there 4 days ahead.
I think we are leaning towards symbolic also! I really do not want to have to deal with Blood and all that stuff..Do we still have to get the documents translated??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMBASIM View Post
I think we are leaning towards symbolic also! I really do not want to have to deal with Blood and all that stuff..Do we still have to get the documents translated??
I didn't show any documents at all for my Symbolic. I meant to make a copy of our marriage license and bring it but forgot.

a lot of us had questions about the photographer included in the package at dreams ... it's supposedly this guy, juan navarro. here are some answers taken from the FAQ section of his own website:

Q. 2 Will the photographer take only the pictures given on the selected package?

* We always shoot more pictures than the selected package to offer you the very best.

Q. 7 Will I have the opportunity to get all the pictures taken?

* You will get the imprints of the pictures included in your package plus a DVD with all the pictures taken for you to print back home and share with your family and friends. All photos are HI-Quality and are stored in JPEGs (I use DVDs because they can store 4.7 Giga bytes, a lot more than CDs).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
a lot of us had questions about the photographer included in the package at dreams ... it's supposedly this guy, juan navarro. here are some answers taken from the FAQ section of his own website:

Q. 2 Will the photographer take only the pictures given on the selected package?

* We always shoot more pictures than the selected package to offer you the very best.

Q. 7 Will I have the opportunity to get all the pictures taken?

* You will get the imprints of the pictures included in your package plus a DVD with all the pictures taken for you to print back home and share with your family and friends. All photos are HI-Quality and are stored in JPEGs (I use DVDs because they can store 4.7 Giga bytes, a lot more than CDs).
God thats really weird I saw that at work today and nearly posted it lol I think i'm just gonna have to take a chance on him which I'm not too keen on lol

i also saw a comment on his site from someone who was married at dreams cancun this past may. her comment included her email address, so i of course emailed her for more of her opinions/insight/hopefullyphotos, and sent her the link to this forum saying that there are a ton of brides on here who would love her input! i'll let you know whether i hear anything back ...