September 2008 Brides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
awww well we will all be your support group. If you need help with any newsletters or anything let me know. I did all mine already and can change them up for you.
AWWWW Kat thanks so much for that offer. I would love to take you up on it. I was stressed about that too. That would be a big burden off my shoulders. I was able to start my programs today. I just have to work on the ceremony songs.

Thanks again!!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, a week and 2 days and August is over and all of us September brides will be heading towards our destinations. I will be first so I will acutally start my travelling in August. Sometimes I am not nervous/worried/anxious at all and other times I am overwhelmed with those emotions. My only concern is with photography/videography. We have not hired anyone and do not have any plans to have the resort do any. The few guests we will have (my daughter, my mom, and my aunt) will take pics and we will have a camcorder set up. I am not a big fan of pics anyway (never have been) but I worry as the date gets closer if I will regret that decision.

I wish I had thought to contact the girls who are getting married at Sandals to split the cost of a photog and at least do a TTD session (we are honeymooning there after the wedding at Beaches). Anyhoo....every thing will be okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meandpaul View Post
Alright, a week and 2 days and August is over and all of us September brides will be heading towards our destinations. I will be first so I will acutally start my travelling in August. Sometimes I am not nervous/worried/anxious at all and other times I am overwhelmed with those emotions. My only concern is with photography/videography. We have not hired anyone and do not have any plans to have the resort do any. The few guests we will have (my daughter, my mom, and my aunt) will take pics and we will have a camcorder set up. I am not a big fan of pics anyway (never have been) but I worry as the date gets closer if I will regret that decision.

I wish I had thought to contact the girls who are getting married at Sandals to split the cost of a photog and at least do a TTD session (we are honeymooning there after the wedding at Beaches). Anyhoo....every thing will be okay.
If you regret not doing a TTD then you can always do one when you get back home! I really wanted to get some pro pics though. Ryan was against the money at first but I just batted my eyes a bit HA HA! I am sure you will still get some great shots. Maybe you can designate one person to go down on the beach with you and get some shots. You could take some sample shots to show them what you are wanting! Either way you are going to have an amazing wedding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newprincessbride View Post
AWWWW Kat thanks so much for that offer. I would love to take you up on it. I was stressed about that too. That would be a big burden off my shoulders. I was able to start my programs today. I just have to work on the ceremony songs.

Thanks again!!!!
Let me know what you need just send me a PM and I will do what I can!

Maybe we can try to do some shots there and do more when we return (a friend is a hobby-photographer). I could have "convinced" Paul that this was necessary but it was soooo expensive and I wanted to pay cash for this wedding (which it is paid for - no debt at all! - even spending money while there -whoo hoo!) and an extra $1000 or more would have put us over the cash budget.

Thanks, your comment has helped. I know it will be fine but seeing all the pro pics posted here just suddenly overwhelmed me and made me question my decisions.

Quote:
If you regret not doing a TTD then you can always do one when you get back home! I really wanted to get some pro pics though. Ryan was against the money at first but I just batted my eyes a bit HA HA! I am sure you will still get some great shots. Maybe you can designate one person to go down on the beach with you and get some shots. You could take some sample shots to show them what you are wanting! Either way you are going to have an amazing wedding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meandpaul View Post
Maybe we can try to do some shots there and do more when we return (a friend is a hobby-photographer). I could have "convinced" Paul that this was necessary but it was soooo expensive and I wanted to pay cash for this wedding (which it is paid for - no debt at all! - even spending money while there -whoo hoo!) and an extra $1000 or more would have put us over the cash budget.

Thanks, your comment has helped. I know it will be fine but seeing all the pro pics posted here just suddenly overwhelmed me and made me question my decisions.
If you go look at Abbies TTD they are great and I believe she had a friend take them. It is such a beautiful place it won't take much to make them beautiful! How excited are you? When do you leave?

We leave a week from tomorrow. I am very excited and cant wait. We have been engaged for 2 years and I thoug (at the time) that it would take forever for our wedding to get here but time has flown by.

We still need to work on vows and decide on music (take our own CD or use what the resort has). I have sort of procrastinated on a couple of things. I thought a couple of months ago that I had lots of time and it was too early to finalize some things and now we are 10 days away.

Anyone wanna make me a wedding music CD? -lol

Quote:
If you go look at Abbies TTD they are great and I believe she had a friend take them. It is such a beautiful place it won't take much to make them beautiful! How excited are you? When do you leave?

Hey Ladies,

As the days are getting closer I am stressing out even more smile41.gifsmile41.gif

I need help. Does anyone have a list of general things that they needed to get done? I feel like I am going to forget things. I also don't know what a welcome letter for guests should look like and if the photographer the resort uses is any good, its called Funever. Sooo many worries and things left to do with time creeping up on me. Please help if you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beba0301 View Post
Hey Ladies,
As the days are getting closer I am stressing out even more smile41.gifsmile41.gif
I need help. Does anyone have a list of general things that they needed to get done? I feel like I am going to forget things. I also don't know what a welcome letter for guests should look like and if the photographer the resort uses is any good, its called Funever. Sooo many worries and things left to do with time creeping up on me. Please help if you can.
A welcome letter is just something saying thankyou and giving a little instruction on the timeline of the week/wedding. If you give me your address I can email you mine and you can adjust it for you.

I am almost ready. I have all of my wedding stuff packed in suitcases. But, I am stressing because I have almost 10 additional guests! That is going to pinch my wallet since we are paying cash for this wedding. Was it stupid of me not to do a registry? We didn't want any gifts, but money would have been appreciated. Oh well, I just want everyone to have a good time.