I made FI cry!!

Hartyt509

And I laughed my head off lmao smile105.gif

FI used to be a Royal Green Jacket before he transferred to the Vet Corps lol anyway in his heart he will always be a RGJ and there is stuff all over my house to prove it lol

Anyway I had this idea that to my wedding dress I'd attach his cap badge because he really wanted to wear his uniform but when his step-dad died he decided to wear his kilt lol So I thought I'd keep this as a surprise but I've got a gob like the tyne tunnel and I only managed to hold out for about 3 days lol

So I was on ebay the other day for him and I saw this sterling silver cap badge and when I mentioned it he said "god they are like rocky horse shite" so I thought i'm bloody having it lmao

Sooooooooo the auction ended tonight and I won it by the skin of my teeth. A few mins later FI rings and says bloody hell that cap badge went I really wanted it but couldn't afford to get it lol he sounded gutted lol and I thought oh i've got to tell him lmao

I said oh right that one yeah it was me - he went really quiet on the phone and I thought he'd been cut off again so I said "oi you still there!" and he was bubbling pmsl He said but its not my birthday or anything lmao

I then fessed up to what I had been planning and said I still wanted to do it but it was his wedding present lol he said "i dunno what to say except your a fucking nutter" lmao I mean what happened to thank you my darling lmfao

gun.gif

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol! First of all I love the way you told that story! Very entertaining!!! And second, I have to say I think it's pretty cute you got your man all emotional like that! Men are so funny!!

I'm glad you got that for him though...sounds like it was pretty special and meant a lot to him.

Now he just needs to remember that and return the favor someday! ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by townie princess View Post
OMG I hope he didn't bump up the auction too much!

Do you think he'll try to do something similiar for you for the wedding?
He didn't bid because he's broke - thank god lol

Nope he's a bloke and 2 thick lmao his idea of a surprise is getting me chocolate lol he didn't even wrap up my bday pressie he just chucked a bag at me with a couple of t-shirts in lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
You got him all chocked up.
LOL!!! I'm sitting here picturing you laughing you ass off.
I swear I thought I was going to pee myself lol I couldn't wait to text dad and tell him lmao

He better not play the big hard tough squaddie for a while or i'll HAVE to remind him lmao

first of all i have no idea what any of that means except ebay, BUT i had to say i love your posts and i'm so glad he got sentimental about it and not really mad :) that was a great idea you had :)