Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Hey there. I have had some of those same questions about the Sky wedding. It seems so new to them as well, and they don't really have all the answers. I was trying to figure out if the fee included the chairs for our guests. He's checking on that for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHarwood2Be View Post
I have a special treat for you girls. 

Great pics Jenny! Thanks for sharing popcorn.gif

I've been on vacation and just caught up on the thread! Wow looks like we're keeping Fabio super busy. foshizzle.bmp

We'll definitely need to support each other in this planning process. It seems that we all want to get all the details planned out and set and Karisma isnt' quite there yet. These guys have a well oiled machine process for EDR so I'm confident we'll be fine.

I'll look forward to reading all the posts!

smile03.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenka14 View Post
Here is some info that I just received from Fabio, his answers are in blue. Hope you girls find this helpful.

1) Since we are not having a legal ceremony, just symbolic, could our Non-Denominational Minister perform the ceremony in English? Yes, All Symbolic ceremonies are performed in English. Yay friday.gif

2) Do we give the DJ our own song list and have him play music from there? Does the DJ use turn-tables or does he simply press stop and play on our IPod? Do you have an approved list of DJ's that we could see? The DJ will MC your event, which means that he'll control the flow of your reception based on your request, he'll play your Ipod music list as you requests. He do not have a list of DJ's but I can get you a song list as your wedding date approaches.

3) We would like to have Grey Goose Vodka during the reception. It doesn't look like you have this brand of Vodka available. Could we purchase it on our own and bring it in for the reception? No, we'll make a special request and we'll provide you the Gray Goose Vodka, per bottle charge will apply.

5) Is champagne included in the open bar for the wedding? No What type/brand of champagne do you have available? Please see our current champagne & Wine list attached. Prices and availability is subject to change without notice.

The wine list is attached...
Lenka, I want to see that song list when you get it. Would you mind attaching it or PM'ing me?

Ok what is the deal with Nancyhuh.gif? It seems everytime one of us sends her an email we do not get approriate responses. I have been asking for approval for my photographer for weeks now and when she finally responds to that request she says "Please be advised that Jennifer would be able to have this photographer at the resort, however, she would be subject to the $500.00 usd outside photographer fee. Please feel free to contact me with any future inquiries. Thank you. So my TA and I have both written back to clarify it is either a 3 day stay OR the $500. I am just waiting for something definite in writing before I book my photgrapher. So far its been a few days since we sent her our current question. I know it usually takes her a few days to get back to us but it seems like Im not getting anywhere hissyfit.gif This is going to be more stressful than I thought if this is how all the communication is going to be.

Hi all,

After weeks of agonizing, we finally decided today to go with Azul Sensatori! There were so many options but I just loved the Sky package, though I am reconsidering since the reception can't be held there...I still have to get confirmation, but tomorrow I will be sending in my deposit.

I will definitely be checking this thread often for more info.

Hey Polly. Don't stress. I'm certain that it's 3 day stay or $500 and I'd stick to that if they want to argue. Check the karisma wedding page, optional amenities file and contract and you'll find no 3 day AND $500. Let us know what you hear back from them.

Jenny - did you ever receive confirmation in writing from Karisma or are they still arguing that point with you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weddingchick View Post
Hey Polly. Don't stress. I'm certain that it's 3 day stay or $500 and I'd stick to that if they want to argue. Check the karisma wedding page, optional amenities file and contract and you'll find no 3 day AND $500. Let us know what you hear back from them.

Jenny - did you ever receive confirmation in writing from Karisma or are they still arguing that point with you?
Are you talking about where the 3 night stay is coming from? I asked him about that after I copied and pasted from the contract, the website and the optional amenities page where is DOES NOT mention 3 night stay.

This is what he replied with:

Here's how it works, plain & simple:
1. If you select any of the photographer's listed on the following link Category Photography & Video - List of products - Welcome, Guest Weddings in Cancun & Riviera Maya you WILL NOT pay a $500 fee or require a 3 night stay at Azul.
2. If you DO NOT select a photographer from the website YOU WILL require a $500 fee OR a 3 night stay at Azul.
3. Any outside photographer OTHER THAN the listed in our website will be allowed for a $500 USD OR a 3 night stay at Azul (We have only banned "Del Sol Photography" from all our properties)

I then said I still don't understand where you are getting $500 or 3 night stay since it is not mentioned in the contract, the website or amenities page? He didn't reply back, but I don't care since I have it in writing and will be paying $500.

I encourage all brides to get their photography issues settled in writing. I don't understand why they make it so confusing and drawn out. I knew this going into choosing a Karisma resort and I have learned to pick my battles and back them up in writing fencing.gif I know that the end result of the wedding will be worth it.

I recently got an updated 2009 private event kit from Azul Sensatori. It is not yet available online. The good news is there is a much larger selection of alcohol available for open bar, including sparkling wine. The bad news is the prices went up for all private dinners.

Hope you girls find this helpful.

Private Event banquet Kit-2009(07-08)[1].pdf