Official "LOST" Thread (TV Show)

ErinB

Ohhhh GOD! This is episode was great! I definitely have more questions though, like what REALLY happened to Jin? And the story they told was SOOO transparent. I think Jin really didn't die, he's going to seek revenge on Sun's father.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbld78 View Post
Ohhhh GOD! This is episode was great! I definitely have more questions though, like what REALLY happened to Jin? And the story they told was SOOO transparent. I think Jin really didn't die, he's going to seek revenge on Sun's father.
I think the boat is about to blow up and that is how Jin "dies" I think Sun was looking for a raft of some sort when she was headed towards the front of the boat and that is how Aaron and her survive. Then the boat will come with the other people that survive. Kate, Jack, Syid and Hurley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
I think the boat is about to blow up and that is how Jin "dies" I think Sun was looking for a raft of some sort when she was headed towards the front of the boat and that is how Aaron and her survive. Then the boat will come with the other people that survive. Kate, Jack, Syid and Hurley.
i still cant accept that Jin will die lol

BTW, Sawyer was on Jimmy Kimmel ( I actually watched to see Drea) and he was kinda dorky.. I guess bc I expected him to come out all dirty and rugged and nasty.. RAWR.

Quote:
BTW, Sawyer was on Jimmy Kimmel ( I actually watched to see Drea) and he was kinda dorky.. I guess bc I expected him to come out all dirty and rugged and nasty.. RAWR.
It's OK, I still heart nerds. Did you see Drea?

The episode was great! I really loved it.

My heart ached for Sun...I really hope that Jin does not die. Also, I loved how she told her daddy that he must now respect her. Brilliant!!!

Poor Hurley the numbers will always haunt him.

Dang, I was shocked for Jack. He got hit with a ten pound brick finding out that Claire was his sister. Now that makes Aaron his nephew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyK View Post
i still cant accept that Jin will die lol

He was kinda dorky.. it took away from the ruggedness I expected. Did you notice his wedding band though? It was pretty cool. OK you know when an uber hot guy is on TV and I noticed his wedding band he was pretty geeky lol

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmhein View Post
OK, so who watched the 2 hour season finale? It was sooo good!!
I dont want to say too much because I know a lot of you record it to watch later... just let me know when we can talk about it! wink.gif
I saw it!! I missed the last episode, so I ended up watching 3 hours of Lost and I still wanted to see more. I was glued to the TV. I can't wait for next season. smile159.gif

OMG it was so freaking good!

Wow, I am so sad about Jin. Sun reaction made me cry, I felt so bad for her. WTF is going on, so Locke left the island to talk to all of them. Agh! They have to go back. Agh! It's crazy!!! I love it.

It was one of the best episodes ever, IMO!

FI had a softball game that didn't start until 10:30 last night, so we didn't get home until almost midnight. I stayed up until almost 2 just so I wouldn't have to avoid this thread!

I totally did not expect that ending! I don't want to discuss too much until everyone has watched!